Im using Oscar Cardozo as my striker, however he isnt scoring that many goals and im guessing its because he isnt a fast striker and the target man settings are set to run onto ball. Should i change this to " supply to feet" or "mixed" ?

Im using Oscar Cardozo as my striker, however he isnt scoring that many goals and im guessing its because he isnt a fast striker and the target man settings are set to run onto ball. Should i change this to " supply to feet" or "mixed" ?

Read my post in page 26 #778 about targetman supply ball. And in my opinion, Cardozo is better supply ball to his head. ^^)

Last edited:
ok, update to my team.. sold a lot of players..got some better. my team is :
GK: joe hart
FB: evra, rafael
CB: evans vidic
Wingers: mata and perotti/jesus navas
BWM: Fletcher
AP: ozil
inside forward: aguero
Advanced forward: rooney.
reserves: anderson, gago, burdiso , garay, anderson, ireland bouonanote

question, should i get perotti or jesus navas on the right?

how should rooney and aguero be played for best? aguero poacher or inside forward, rooney advanced striker or deeplying forward.

Last edited:

how should rooney and aguero be played for best? aguero poacher or inside forward, rooney advanced striker or deeplying forward.

My experience with Rooney so far(at patch 10.3.0) is that he's better when played as complete forward or Advance forward. He has scored a lot from long range and cutting inside. Should have free role/roam from position as well.

Rooney is best for me as Inside Forward because I have apply lonely striker. Aguero is best as Poacher.

so u suggest retraining rooney as a AMC and using him inside froward with aguero poacher?

so u suggest retraining rooney as a AMC and using him inside froward with aguero poacher?

Yes, you could. I have train Rooney in AMR position as Inside Forward. I think Aguero can scores a lot if he plays as Poacher. (H)

i can`t do that, i have jesus navas for right and mata for left, so wingers are occupied. for MC i have fletcher and ozil, fletcher as a ball wining/defend, ozil AP/attack . the dillema is : use a lone striker, rooney, as a complete forward and aguero as a inside forward or AMC, or 2 strikers with rooney complete striker/support and aguero poacher.

Its because he uses the 4-3-2-1 B and had to make Rooney a winger as he signed Villa IMO Ozil isn't that great as CM Gourcuff is my suggestion unless he is doing good for you.

i can`t do that, i have jesus navas for right and mata for left, so wingers are occupied. for MC i have fletcher and ozil, fletcher as a ball wining/defend, ozil AP/attack . the dillema is : use a lone striker, rooney, as a complete forward and aguero as a inside forward or AMC, or 2 strikers with rooney complete striker/support and aguero poacher.

Ohh I see..so, try make Rooney as Inside Forward in AMC position. Hope it will be success. ^^)

i`ve been trying the 4 3 2 1 patch 10.3 tactic, but it can`t work right, i was winning of the corner tick, and was never happy with the team ratings. now bought aguero and others, and wanted to give it a try again, what do u say about my team?
i`ve been trying to fit them in but they don`t seem to work. i use evra/rafael as wingbacks, fletcher as BWM-defend, ozil advanced playmaker, mata/navas wingers, but was thinking as playing them a position higher, so mata can be played inside forward, aguero as a trequartista, and rooney as advanced forward. tell me what can/should i change?

i`ve been trying the 4 3 2 1 patch 10.3 tactic, but it can`t work right, i was winning of the corner tick, and was never happy with the team ratings. now bought aguero and others, and wanted to give it a try again, what do u say about my team?
i`ve been trying to fit them in but they don`t seem to work. i use evra/rafael as wingbacks, fletcher as BWM-defend, ozil advanced playmaker, mata/navas wingers, but was thinking as playing them a position higher, so mata can be played inside forward, aguero as a trequartista, and rooney as advanced forward. tell me what can/should i change?

With those players you might as well use the David Villa tactic. With Aguero filling the role of Villa.

Though if you want to get the most out of the tactic you've posted in your screenshots then you will want hard tackling, zonal marking, untick playmaker it will just use a default and that works well in my experience. Also if you have Aguero as Trequartista change his advance settings to have run with ball often.

Though I would perhaps recommend starting a new game and listening to the advice people here give you because you won't go wrong from listening to Chapman and Hanc.

Last edited:

If you are struggling add me on MSN and ill give you some help :p

Dzeko works well with this tactic. Played 9, 12 goals 3-5 assists and 3 man of the match awards, plus a hat-trick.

why do your david villa tactics never ever work for me?! ive tried them loads with man u but they never work, where am i going wrong? ive signed hulk, marchisio and kroos in my newest save but still cant win!! help!

why do your david villa tactics never ever work for me?! ive tried them loads with man u but they never work, where am i going wrong? ive signed hulk, marchisio and kroos in my newest save but still cant win!! help!

How about using Villa hint hint Villa tactic ;)

i wont be able to sign him as i have downloaded one of the transfer updates so he is at barca haha, plus ive signed hulk in previous games and he was an animal and i thought i would sign him since he was quite cheap anyway

I would use him as a Winger like Hancuryhadi did as his composure is horrendous sign someone like say Aguero Forlan Fabiano Pato(If you can get him at a reasonable price)

Umm hi, I'm new to the forum :) Anyway, I was looking at this tactic, being a bit of a newbie chose Man Utd as an easy ride, will do lower league when I have got to grips with game more. I am going to use the Villa 6 tactic, was wondering who to buy and where to put them? Have bought Villa, who else is needed? And does Villa go deep lying forward or complete forward? I'm guessing the latter.... Cheers all, Morgs.