My Man Utd team in 2015 (20 screenshots)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing that confuses me is how you have 11/12 coaches on each area, and they are still 5*+. How did you do this?

One thing that confuses me is how you have 11/12 coaches on each area, and they are still 5*+. How did you do this?

Hi

I have a total of 25 or 26 coaches, some of them are ex players like Giggs, Nevelle, Solskjaer, Scholes, Cantona, Thuram, Klulvert, Zidane etc, they are not so good, may be 4-5 stars, so I just put them in all the catagory to train their attributes up, so far so good.

Also I also signed some already world class coach at the beginning of the game, they can have 5 stars in about 5/6 catagory, so I signed them to get my training up, at that time I couldnt find any 6 stars coach or willing to come to Man Utd, and when I could sign 6 stars coach, I still keep them to train in all catagory and still have 3 stars on each of them.

This especially good when the coach have high working with youngster rating and put those coach in the youth training and I do think my U18 team is very good.

The rest of my coaches, I only put them in 1 training catagory to have 6/7 stars.

In that way you can put the workload to light level, which I think it will good for training.

Just think in real life 1 coach to 30 footballers or 3 groub of 1 to 10 footballers better? That is why I always get to the maximum level with my coaching team.

what tactic have u been using? could you post it please?

why did you bump a thread from a year ago :O

Status
Not open for further replies.