My Man Utd team in 2015 (20 screenshots)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be more impressive if you were a team that was a challenge to get to that status, but United? I mean come on aint hard is it.

Hi, thanks for your feedback, I only ever use Man Utd to play this game, never use any other team, so may be its sth me have to try soon.

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

where do u download it from carn't find it mate

Hi I put my game up on rapidshare, please go there to download

thanks

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:50 PM ----------

mate can u upload your game

Hi I put my game up on rapidshare, please go there to download

there is the link on the bottom of my post, please go check it out

thanks <!-- / message -->

well done keep it going

http://www.freegadgets.net16.net/

I AM IN FEB 2016 STILL IN ALL COMPETITION AND 2ND ON THE LEAGUE WITH GAME IN HAND AND JUST WON THE LEAGUE CUP.

BEEN PLAYING WITH A NEW 3-2-1-3-1 TATIC BEEN UNBEATEN IN 30 MATCHES SINCE CHANGE TO THIS TATIC.

SCORING 80 GOALS AND ALLOW IN 24 GOALS IN THAT 30 GAMES PERIOD

ManchesterUnited-4.png

THE GOOD THING ABOUT THIS TATIC IS NOT JUST GOALS, IT COVER ALL OVER THE PITCH, 80% OF THE GAMES PLAYED THE OTHER TEAM DIDNT HAVE MORE THAN 10 SHOTS AND 4X% ON POSSESSION.

HERE ARE SOME SCREENSHOTS AGAINEST THE BIG TEAMS

ACMilanvManUtd.png

ManUtdvArsenal.png

ManUtdvChelsea.png

ManUtdvLiverpool.png

ManCityvManUtd.png

I KNOW I SHOULD WIN WITH THE TEAM I HAVE GOT, SO TO WIN IS EXPECTED DOESNT MATTER WHICH TATIC I USE, HOWEVER I PUT IT WITH THE RES AND U18 TEAM, THEY WON ALL THE MATCHS AND WITH LOTS GOALS ALL THE TIME!!!

RES RESULT SCREENSHOTS

ManchesterUnited-5.png

U18 LEAGUE SCREENSHOT

EnglishUnder18sGroup3.png

I TRIED THIS OUT WHEN I TOOK OVER THE BRAZIL NATIONAL JOB, THE FIRST MATCH USE THE ORGINAL TATIC AND ONLY WON 3-2, SO I CHANGE THE MATCH BEFORE ARG.

DUE TO THEY HAVE LOTS AMC WITH GOOD WB AND NOT MANY GREAT MC/DMC, SO I TRED THIS TATIC AND THE FIRST MATCH ENDED 0-0 WITH ARG BUT PLEASE SEE THE FOLLOWING SCREENSHOT.....

ArgentinavBrazil.png

HERE IS THE TATIC SCREENSHOTS
PLEASE LOOK AT THE GOALS TOO ITS BEEN SHARE OUT TO THE TEAM!!!

ManchesterUnited-6.png

YOU JUST LEARN NEW THINGS WITH THIS GAME EVERYDAY.

GET BACK TO THE GAME NOW!!!

whoa if i achievehalf the things u have i will be a great where are yu i the all of fame out of curiosity m8?

whoa if i achievehalf the things u have i will be a great where are yu i the all of fame out of curiosity m8?

hi thanks for your feedback

i am only on the 4th on the hall of fame with 240 points and only showing 4 league won and 3 major trophies won

coz my pc had to return to dell as the graphic card was not working, so had to reset my hardisc too, when i re-start the game again with my back uped game file, there was nothing in the hall of fame anymore

thanks very much

is eric cantona a coach in the game??????

HI YES I DO

I SIGNED HIM AS MY COACH.

I THINK HE CAN ONLY GET TO 5 STARS MAX AS HIS MOTIVATION IS ONLY 1, BUT OTHERS ARE NOT BAD AND BECAUSE I WON SOME TITLES SO HE BECOME WORLDCLASS

THANKS

EricCantona.png

I've downloaded your file and the team is massive!!! I'm just starting my second season and I'm wondering who do you think I should sign. I have about 40mil to spend

I've downloaded your file and the team is massive!!! I'm just starting my second season and I'm wondering who do you think I should sign. I have about 40mil to spend

Hi, I saw the screenshot you put on the other thread, well done.

After seeing who you have in the team, I will suggest you to sign Veloso and Silva or Mata, you really need a left side player and a worldclass DMC

if you have money left go for Santon and I am sure those player will upg your team

Those are only suggestion, I am sure there are 00s other player can get the team good, hope you have a good 2nd season, I am going back to my 2016 game now I am in late March, every game is a must win from now!!!!

p.s. you can see the player I have from my game and compare to the one you are thinking to sign but not too sure, then at least you can see how good they can become

thanks

Hi, I saw the screenshot you put on the other thread, well done.

After seeing who you have in the team, I will suggest you to sign Veloso and Silva or Mata, you really need a left side player and a worldclass DMC

if you have money left go for Santon and I am sure those player will upg your team

Those are only suggestion, I am sure there are 00s other player can get the team good, hope you have a good 2nd season, I am going back to my 2016 game now I am in late March, every game is a must win from now!!!!

p.s. you can see the player I have from my game and compare to the one you are thinking to sign but not too sure, then at least you can see how good they can become

thanks
I've signed Santon and a load of free agents which I will sell again in January. I won the Community shield and Super Cup.

Also tried a game in your game and was shocked to see Lehmann as West Ham manager. I won the game 1-0

I've signed Santon and a load of free agents which I will sell again in January. I won the Community shield and Super Cup.

Also tried a game in your game and was shocked to see Lehmann as West Ham manager. I won the game 1-0

Hi, there are quite a few ex-player as manager in my game and they are all quite good, pevel nevel and mattarazz viera etc, all good, but cant find roy keane!!!!

so make sure u sign those as ur player b4 they turn coach/manager so they can be your back room staff

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

do you think this could work with man utd first season

Hi, the training should work, but the tatic will have depends who you going to buy.

r u still playing this game

Hi Yes I am still playing this game, I am now on 2016 late March, every game is a must win now!!!!

Anything I can help you? Or anything you want to share?

Please let me know

thanks

well tbh i have started a new game with a.c milan wat do u think of my team go to the thread named A.C MILAN thanks

Amazing team you have there. Nice work.

Question. Is it more effective to have more coaches with a high star rating? Because I only have 4-5 on each, and although a lot of them are 7 star I'm not seeing great results. Where as you have more, and are obviously seeing results.

Amazing team you have there. Nice work.

Question. Is it more effective to have more coaches with a high star rating? Because I only have 4-5 on each, and although a lot of them are 7 star I'm not seeing great results. Where as you have more, and are obviously seeing results.

Hi thanks for your feedback

I always have at least two 6 stars coach on each training catagory, and its better than just one 6 star coach, as I had tested already due to some catagory only has one 5 stars and one 6 stars compare to two 6 stars coach, however the position was different, but I do think the more stars coach you can get the better team training you will have.

I know its always had to get them, but coach stats will increse too and dont forget retired worldclass player, they are very good in my game

like neved, mattarazzi, viera, cannavero, tomasi etc (sorry about the spelling), they all have 6 stars

may be you can dl my game to have a look what is the different between my training and your training, if you do do that, please let me know any of the suggestion. every little helps mate

thanks very much

I will do, thanks a lot, I'll see what happens. I can pretty much say you've mastered this game. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.