im sorry to ask...but...i want to put images of my season with cristiano ronaldo,but i don`t no how!!! :(
someone can help me?

Giving your whole team more creative freedom may mean your possession % is lower as they won't always listen to your short passing instructions and will just do whatever they fancy instead.

I actually have a edited version were only messi has a lot of creative freedom. i dont recall getting a lot more posession.

I think its because I play three strikers and dont have the men in midfield to "dominate" games.

@ misterbruno.. press Alt+PRTSC when FM is open and paste into Paint. Save your printscreen as JPG or whatever. Then upload to www.tinypic.com or Photobucket etc. post the link that has

thank HBQ :) i will try :)

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

HBQ i press alt+prtsc in the ronaldo atributes,goal assist,etc but don`t do anithing...already donwload the tinpic and i open the paint,but still the same!!!!

just try Printscreen/PRTSC by itself.

very impressed with this so far - switched to it in an already successful season as Spurs (1st season) and have picked up 4 wins out of 4 games... even though the teams understanding is still quite low!

Will update more as I get more games under my belt.

Would be helpful to the thread if you had come key attributes for each position?

How does Messi trequartista role work with less skillful players?

another download link: Gamefront

@ mike.. cheers pal, post some screenies if you want

@ SS19.. im not sure what you mean :S

Wow man! Amazing! tnx for sharing this one!" Messi cant stop scoring!

Just a end of season update...

been very busy recently so had minimal FM time :/

Messi scored over 100 goals in a season for me.. sensational if i say so myself
Messi.jpg

Villa did brillantly to. loads of goals and assists.
Villa.jpg

in terms of trophies won.. I won the league, Spanish cup and the CL. I scored 113 goals and conceded just 9.
would have had a unbeaten season would have I had not of the last game of the season to malaga. Had a weakened team out :/.
Leaguetable.jpg

Total goals scored/conceded in all competitions. ( scored 204-conceded 21)
totalgoalsscored-conceeded.jpg

Goals-assists.jpg

I think its important to note that in some of the bigger and more important games I did change my formation to a more standard 4-3-3 compared to my original formation...
Otherformation.jpg

Original

Formation.jpg

CL final

CLfinal.jpg

Oh yea, in case you are wondering I bought Rossi in january as I thought pedro wasnt creating enough.

Last edited:
Hey HBQ do you think nicola gaitin from benfica will work in the messi role as im jus starting my second season with liverpool and jus signed him and hes like a calmed down version of messi and if i put diego in midfield and his teamwork is only 9 do you think it could affect the gameplay?

about Gaitan he doesnt have the attacking attributes for that role in my opinion. he would be best suited for the STCR role.

What I would describe the messi role in my tactic is someone who is a very very good dribbler, passer and can also finish.

Not easy lol.

about diego,id say if you put a low creative freedom on him, you would probably get the best out of him in my formation. The midfielders I had were xavi and iniesta ( best pairing in world football) and i wouldnt say they had brilliant seasons. their role in my team is supply the ball to the forwards and close down the opposing midfield. you dont essentially need very creative midfielders. you have to remember my tactic doesnt get the 70% possession like barca do in real life.

oh and feel free to tinker with the tactic. I did throughout the season in players like villa, iniesta, pedro and Dani alves.

Will try to to play around with it to get the best out of my players and don't have a clue who to play in the messi role now lol got 11 mil left and could jus play paulo henrique and gerrard i think they will be a great pairing the forwards ive got are suarez kevin gameiro andy carroll gaitan and dirk kuyt so who would you use in the center role out of them im thinking gameiro? and how come you changed to a 4-5-1 formation against arsenal?

Am thinking that it'd work like this with Real Madrid:
GK: Casillas
RWB: Ramos
LWB: Marcelo
LCD: Carvalhio
RCD: Pepe
CDM: Lassana Diarra
LCM: Alonso
RCM: Ozil
CST: Ronaldo
LST: Higuain
RST: Benzema

here:

Gamefront

@ Maniau

I would use for real madrid..

STCR Di Maria or Kaka
STC Ronaldo
STCL Higuain or Benzema.

STCL is essentially a poacher.

just my opinion, ignore me if you want lol.

How can we download this tactic i would like to try it with my barcelona team :) i have fabregas and neymar plus the original team , what do you think would be best selection for the tactic ?? :)

in my last post just click the "Gamefront" to download it.

im not sure what you would do with fabregas, xavi, iniesta. there is only two positions unless you could play iniesta in the STCR role.

Neymar could also play the STCR role, its entirely up to you.

Messi as STC and Villa as STCL definately though.