MY new 9.4.0 patch

Green14

Reaction score
tomorrow after the play off final i will be releasing a new 9.4.0 patch of all the promoted and relegated teams... i was wondering if you would think it will be a hit or not. as i dont want to do it and nobody would like it.

Only problem will be you have to add a year onto everyone and everyone will go for newcastle. sounds a good idea though ill download.

what so like instead starting in 2008 you start in 2009

Yea it will be good for those who are starting new games until September October time when 2010 comes out.

what so like instead starting in 2008 you start in 2009

Yeah because the likes of owen at newcastle would be a year older meaning you would have a year less with him as you would with the new 2010 when it comes out, and would you change the managers as in shearer is there or not?

probably not the managers, im up for doing the teams and that and the managers that arnt there any more, but how do you do it so it starts in 2009,thats the only bit dont now howto do

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

anybody know how ?

i dont think you can thats what i was saying unless you just change everyones ages up a year which would take a long time. It would probably fine and no-one would notice the difference, i didnt think of the effort needed to do that when i posted.

Hi made Wen you gonna relase the pach pls i am looking foward for it thanks

why dont you make a patch starting at the end of the season with west brom, newcastle, and boro so far behind that they cant catch up and do the same with wolves birmingham and whoever same withe league 1 and 2 the ppl can load it play last game of the season then start in 2009 make sure that you dont allow transfers either im not sure if this will work but i know its a ****** good idea lol

i would download it, and start one more new game before the fm2010 comes out

So far i have done
All the teams relegated from the blue square premier,league 2,league 1, championship nd premiership.

all the teams promoted from the Blue Square north and south, blue square prem,league 2, league 1, championship(apart from burnley and sheff utd im waiting onthat result).

ive put roy keane incharge of ipswich, sunderlnd have no manager after ricky sbragia resinged and joe kinneer is newcastle manager, im currently working on who is in the champion league and uefa cup andive changed the names of both competitions from the uero cup and champions cup to the champions leaue and europa league

i hope you all enjoy this when itt when i put it on the site

I'm looking forward to starting a game with Newcastle in the Championship :)

tomorrow after the play off final i will be releasing a new 9.4.0 patch of all the promoted and relegated teams... i was wondering if you would think it will be a hit or not. as i dont want to do it and nobody would like it.

Yea go for it. But please update Torres' and Gerrard's stats. Cant believe Torres has 17 pace and 16 technique??? :p

Anyway fantastik idea :p go for it

Yea go for it. But please update Torres' and Gerrard's stats. Cant believe Torres has 17 pace and 16 technique??? :p

Anyway fantastik idea :p go for it

why not ? that's about right ?

i personally wont download it, but i think its agreat idea, will be far easier than fm10 obviously because of all the transfers that will be happening in summer, but still good idea, i had something similar on fm08 =]