MY new 9.4.0 patch

I just make this, guys:

-Promoted and Relegated teams from English Leagues
-Updated the last position they finished.
-Made the same with Scottish League.

Should I release a Beta or I have to work more on it?
I plan to make Spain, Italy, Germany, the important leagues from Europe and in a final, make them all.

its on the site, under *MY BRAND NEW* 9.4.0 Patch

Enjoy!

I just make this, guys:

-Promoted and Relegated teams from English Leagues
-Updated the last position they finished.
-Made the same with Scottish League.

Should I release a Beta or I have to work more on it?
I plan to make Spain, Italy, Germany, the important leagues from Europe and in a final, make them all.

It's a great idea both of you but if your going to do it...do it right. Do it with all the big league's sort out Europe and cup history. Get shot of teams deductions and include Southamptons and Chesters.

Release players and managers...personally i'm not sure if i would download one yet because players/managers might still leave clubs + if you go Newcastle in the championship now with all there players still there it will be a walk in the park for anyone.

Also if you do it, give it a name other than 9.4.0 patch as it is not the v9.4.0 patch.

think you shud wait till the transfer window opens

tell you what, I've started editing the 9.3.0 patch today, changing the teams to the correct divisions in all of the playable English Divisions (Premiership to BSN/S).
I'm releasing players, appointing managers, adjusting budgets and that.
I'll have this done by Tuesday the 2nd of June.
I just need to know if you can give a team or a take away a teams point deduction?

I would definitely download it.It would be difficult to update the teams during the summer as so many change clubs but it would be good to see the geordies in the championship.
If you think that people would manage the geordies as they would be the easy ride then the same could be said about managing man city