On Topic:
Any more suggestions ?

As it stands, its either Leeds or Cardiff...or west ham

Last edited:
West Ham or Swansea, take on the big guns United/City/Chelsea etc

I reckon you should use Newcastle.

Again, too easy as the players are heavily overrated in FM. This means that we can counter all teams playing agressiv against us whilst still being able to break down teams playing deep, compact and defensive, even though we should not be able to.

I won the prem with them Geordies in fashion using a simple set, so its just too easy.

I say Swansea too, but between the ones you said, i prefer Cardiff.

If you go Cardiff, make the most of Joe mason, he's surprisingly good on this game, even on a save when i'm not managing them hes getting 20 odd goals a season in the prem :)

Last edited by a moderator:
ah sorry, thought it was okay because i didn't say anything about pa's or whatever

Again, too easy as the players are heavily overrated in FM. This means that we can counter all teams playing agressiv against us whilst still being able to break down teams playing deep, compact and defensive, even though we should not be able to.

I won the prem with them Geordies in fashion using a simple set, so its just too easy.

Do you use the same tactic for a whole season? Mine & ones i download work amazingly for exactly 9 games then they just don't work anymore :/

TBH, im going to put you on the spot here and ask you which of your sets you'd suggest for a mid-table CH team through promotion and up the PL ladder. I know there are many factors here, but if you'd imagine a generic team with players of the same quality available in every position, I'm interested in hearing which set is "all-round" best for you!

TBH, im going to put you on the spot here and ask you which of your sets you'd suggest for a mid-table CH team through promotion and up the PL ladder. I know there are many factors here, but if you'd imagine a generic team with players of the same quality available in every position, I'm interested in hearing which set is "all-round" best for you!

The one that suits the team. ! In testing, I have used mainly teams in the CCC with a media prediction of 10th- 20th.
But if pushing me for an answer, the 451 is probably the easiest to implemen on most squads.

Coventry would be a good choice. A fallen giant with a lot of potential. great fan base, great stadium, a bit of history and the potential to be a big club again

take leeds united back to champions league glory! (but win it this time!)

TBH, another suggestion for you...

How about trying to create your new set in the TC, I think it would help to visualise your players. I'm playing with FMC at the moment so can't use your 4-5-1 sadly :(