My Notts County challange

Mr_Grieves

Reaction score
Using W9lko end of summer update from the patchs

Aiming to get Notts County straight to the premiership winning each leauge on the way, with the team and funds it should be a easy first challange with the update.

Almost halfway through the first season board have just upped my season budget from 5.4m to £56.3m so this should be a doddle.

At the moment im in the semi finals of the johnstone's paint throphy, knocked out of the Leuage cup by Birmingham and the FA Cup by Bristol City. In the leauge im 10 points clear in the leauge have lost once so a poor season with the squad i have, and have coming in should see us walk to the championship. Will try and update every half season or earlyer if anything spectacular happens!

My 1st team squad

Table at dec 17th

Transfers done

January transfers and beyond

You havent showed the screenshots :S

£50M WHAAAT!? :O dude, let's see screenshots, that's just insane..

main screen

If this isnt appearing please get back to me as all the pictures are appearing on my computer.

Keep us updated pal, espeically when your using my database - have you upped your wage budget as well?

NOTE: Put the images in as attachments, they will come up then.

£50mill? I'm sorry mate, either that's a typing mistake or you've cheated blatently there. Play it properly, do what I'm doing, Notts with no editors, no cheats, just pure FM Talent (H)

yeah, harry is doing it right, read his thread

Although he did say he's using an update so maybe the update makes Notts County hav a mega rich owner?

Although he did say he's using an update so maybe the update makes Notts County hav a mega rich owner?

He said he was using my update, I have made Notts Co. mega rich the starting budget is 5.5 mill like he has stated so perhaps he asked for more transfers funds in january as the board do not want to give you extra funding at the start of the season.

NOTE: Notts Co have 157Mill Budget and 5.5 Mill for transfers as well as having sugar daddy clicked so he may have been telling the truth.

ok hopfully all of the pictures have appeared this time, thanks for the advise wilko

Won leauge 2 away to try win leauge 1, hopfully have more luck that others on here with the second season.

And just to note i havent cheated, not even used the editor on fm09 just peoples updates off here.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p> N</o:p>otts County today announced they have parted company with manager Darran Donald following a spate of cheating accusations from fellow managers.

Devastated Donald again pleaded his innocence of any wrong doing but feels it’s in the best interests of the club and its players to part company

He also announced he plans to return forums as soon as possible!!
sorry for givin you stickk about your budget mate, it just seemed ridiculously big, I didn't get anywhere near that until I got promotion to the Champ.

That ok mate my mummys been told :)

I've got a bitty board of it anyway so will try a slightly less complicated challange

keep with it, just blame them for not reading comments as I have clearly stated what has happened - saying you were using my database. Can you put screenshots off your transfers and team please

keep with it, just blame them for not reading comments as I have clearly stated what has happened - saying you were using my database. Can you put screenshots off your transfers and team please
it's your update?