My Notts County challange

Keep on playing it mate, I know you didn't cheat if it's from an update :)

it's your update?

Yes he is using my update, I have stated above that Notts Co on my update have about 157Mill in the coffers. The start transfer budget is 5.5Mill and as Football Manager settings you can not ask for more funds untill you have proven yourself so as Notts co chairman for some reason thinks top half is more realistic i believe being top at january will make the chairman consider then raise of funds therefore taking money from the coffers.

Stonecold, keep on playing mate, everyone understands now and you were doing well :)

Yes he is using my update, I have stated above that Notts Co on my update have about 157Mill in the coffers. The start transfer budget is 5.5Mill and as Football Manager settings you can not ask for more funds untill you have proven yourself so as Notts co chairman for some reason thinks top half is more realistic i believe being top at january will make the chairman consider then raise of funds therefore taking money from the coffers.
you need to fix the budgets and balance in your next update cause £56mill is just wayy too unreal for us.

errr well i got an message from board in about 3 months in and gave me 15 million 58 hard to believe but no accusations good luck to ya

i have just left my notts county challenge at the start of my 5th season.

the previous season i finished 12th in the premier league and won the league cup

i had lucas aimar owen park ji sung yunes kaboul jordi gomez as some of my star players

the biggest tip i have for anyone is to buy jordan rhodes asap in the game.

i signed him for 800k in jan 2010 and he has been my top scorer for every single season and is now worth 8 million.

look out for free transfers, have a huge wage budget and the challenge is a doddle.

im happy to get some screen shots up upon request.

ok how the **** u get tht much am doin county am in jan and only have 4.5m

Maybe you should change the Thread title from "My Notts County challange" [Btw its Challenge] to something like "My Notts County not close to a challenge more no need to put this up cause its boring and its the 56th thread we have had about Notts County"

Notts County Challenge? That's hardly a challenge mate. I'm managing notts but i'm using the standard database. I managed two successive promotions initially but it got tough in the championship and i was there for a few seasons. I'ts now february 2016 and i'm in my second season in the premiership and am currently lying in 11th place in the premiership. Can do some screenshots if anyone wants.

Game time: 12 days, 13 hours and 25 minutes

Give yourself a proper challenge like that mate, it'll be much more rewarding in the long run.