My Q.P.R Journey..... (Hopefully) To Success :)

Kenzie White

Reaction score
I recently started a QPR season... iv been playing it for a while now and im half way through the first season...

My season objectives were automatic promotion, i got given 8 million to spend!

If you click on the pictures you can see my transfers and the championship table :)

Im also trying to sign Lewin Nyatanga as a left back to replace Gary Borrowdale as he is not a top championship player :/

Last edited:
My Benjani Has been on top form latly scoring an immense 23 goals in 25 games, He's top goalscorer. He's got an overall or 7.33 half way through the season...

Cheers Mate ;) Im gona need luck next season in the premiership..... DEFINATLY :)

Great news: Lewin Nyatanga has signed a contract as Loftus Road for an aditional fee of 1.7 million.

Nyatanga said: "Im glad to sign for a succesful club and im looking forward to playin football in english top flight football next season, and QPR is a great team overall" He also said "Im looking forward to moving my family to a more metropolitan area"

Lets see ifs he's worth the money :D

Solid defender there mate.

dude not bad team, but i did some diff stuff in my QPR team, currently in the Prem 9th andi am in Feb and my expectations were avoid relegation :p for the LB u should hv bought Masilela transfer list from Maccabbi Haifa for 24k and now Everton want him for 7m! i also bought in the first season Smolorek(free), Gaston Fernandez(1.2m much better than benjani imo), Vilar(in Jan saw he was still in Atlante so i got him 1.6m :p), Shilla(free great defender sold second season for 5m) and i got on loan Sebastian Corchia great RB, Tabre Viduez(free) , Appiah(free), Krivets(475k!) and last but not least Otamendi(5.5m)! I did a great season with them promoted with 5 games on hand! I Hope u do a great seasona nd get promoted soon :)

P.S 2nd season spoiler i play with:
----------------------Vilar---------------------------
-Burdisso-J.Mensah-Otamendi-Masilela----
-----------------Reo-Cocker------------------------
-----------Russotto----Busquets(full not loan!)
Obasi---------------------------------Demba Ba--
------------------------Necid-------------------------
:)

Not bad mate :) Il show you my strongest squad what i can put out at the moment:

Not bad mate :) Il show you my strongest squad what i can put out at the moment:
Not bad mate, also 1st in the Championship, however i hv never heard of the Cohen bros, r they any gd? never liked Cook always inconstinent, i would put Obertan and Cerny, his stats arent gd but he gets the job done, Krul is young and doesnt hv that gd stats imo, i would recomend u Annan great DM for like 2.5m and dont forget to c this years expiring contract peeps (Deco, BURDISSO, Saha etc) . Keep it up mate and ask if u need help :)

Mate good luck and some great signings there could get you in the Prem and Nyatanga is great he will be worth the money.

Not bad mate, also 1st in the Championship, however i hv never heard of the Cohen bros, r they any gd? never liked Cook always inconstinent, i would put Obertan and Cerny, his stats arent gd but he gets the job done, Krul is young and doesnt hv that gd stats imo, i would recomend u Annan great DM for like 2.5m and dont forget to c this years expiring contract peeps (Deco, BURDISSO, Saha etc) . Keep it up mate and ask if u need help :)

The Cohen bro's aint brothers :p Chris Cohen is from england and Tamir Cohen is from Israel :) Yhh i would say that Chris is the better Cohen because he's younger nd still has abit to learn... Chris was better on FM09.

Cheers every1 for the "Good Lucks" ;)

Well done on doing so well with QPR hope you do well in premiership next season :)

Thanx guys :) Just 10 more games to go untill the end of the season...

Was there enymore screenshots you lot want me to post? E.G more info on the games? (Game 2 game posting)... Or the championship table?

Just let me kno peeps, i want to encourage you guys to follow my story :D

Yeh Could You Post The Final League Table Please And Average Ratings Of Players Thanks. :)

Okayyy ;) Next season i will try to post every game on here so you lot will be more encouraged to come back nd look at my story...

I will post the top goalscorers table and the players on my team with the best ratings overall at the end of the season :)

Thanks Mate much appreciated :) . I'll be following this one :p.