My Q.P.R Journey..... (Hopefully) To Success :)

Heres some screenshots on my past 3 games..:

I completly destroyed coventry in possestion :)

Watford was a disapointment, Lee Cook scoring a blinder of a goal... Taking it round 2 players then bending it into the top left corner or the net :D

Also destroyed Doncaster, to bad they got 2 lucky goals, which were obviously consolation goals :/

And also heres a screenshot of how the championship table looks now :)

I have just got Nacer Barazite on loan for three months as i needed a backup for right mid...

Lets hope Barazite can fill in the holes what are left in my squad just for the end of the season :)

Great stuff mate
nice signings there, a bit different from waht i did but it seems to be working
Im through 10 and 1 from the top

looks like youre doing good, keep it up mate

Well im back again... From the good couple of months rest from FM and yes im carrying on with my QPR season, which i was promoted into the premiership. It was quite a close Championship season and i scrapped it with a 2 point lead.

I have currently played 7 games in the Premiership now and it is proving a very hard challenge. I'm currently in 17th position, only 1 point outside the relegation zone.

I have attached the final Championship table from the season before and the current Premiership table at the moment.

More news to come soon...

Well iv come out of the transfer season and i think i made a slight progress making some signings and gettin rid of the weak links what cant hack the Premiership.

Im currently trying to sign Danko Lozovic from PSV as he's on the transfer list there and i feel he will boost my strike force.

Iv attached my signings and sold players, a screenshot of Lazovic to and also my fixtures list of games iv played this season:

Can anyone provide me with a formation or tactic to use with a quite weak premiership team please?

Because the moment im hopeless :/... Thanks.