i believe they are related most likely twins :p both look quite good aswell :p i heard managers can eventually have sons so i think it does happen that people can be related to other people :p

They're born in different places, though?

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

Also - one's black, the other's white.

But yes. Could be twins.

I believe that FM can produce twin Regens. Far too weird to be a coincidence. Also notice how different there personalities are? One is Volatile and the other is evasive?

mate they are amazing regens! twins too....would love to see how they get on playing with each other for Sporting Lisbon and France!!!

i did realise they were born in differenent places but there both mixed race so im not sure, maybe they will be my future strike force the wierd thing is there is another one that is born a year earlier with the same last name and nationalites but he is black
View attachment 167557View attachment 167556

ill keep you posted with updates every couple of months in my game gonna spend time in my under 19's to start with then move them up as i dont play with a reserve team and pull it from the league every year

That guy's not related to them

probably they are brothers
and they got eachother as favorite persons

I would retrain Fidel to a winger

They have each other as favorites, so it's likely - what I do find weird is that they're black and white and were born in different places, but since they are martiniquois and french, maybe mum was black, dad was white, and they were born in the car while travelling from one city to the other? Martinique is pretty small, you know! A couple seconds difference can mean they crossed the county border.

//Edit - they're still pretty far away, though.

Fort-de-France - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sainte-Marie, Martinique - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
They have each other as favorites, so it's likely - what I do find weird is that they're black and white and were born in different places, but since they are martiniquois and french, maybe mum was black, dad was white, and they were born in the car while travelling from one city to the other? Martinique is pretty small, you know! A couple seconds difference can mean they crossed the county border.

//Edit - they're still pretty far away, though.

Fort-de-France - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sainte-Marie, Martinique - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

but as it is such a small island look at this

Driving Distance from FDF to Sainte-Marie, Martinique

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

the twins have their next under 19s match soon, so will post pictures up plus i might have the starting or on the bench for a portugese cup match as im not really bothered about that and nor is my board, so sort of a win win situation for me

Nisi I have just started a Sporting CP save and I was just wondering if you could reccomend me and good signings that have done well for you? cheers.

They are not brothers they are far releted cousins (for example their moms are sisters) that explains difrent skin colour and place of birth but still they are each others favourite persons and the same birthday is a coinsidence(i doubt that one twin would be 176 cm and other 187CM its a too big diference but for cousins it is very possible)

i didnt really buy anyone, as i joined in the second season, but if you can get a better striker and maybe another CB, you will have a couple of years before you have to consider a rb and lb, just depends on what you fancy really and what formation you play, i play 4-3-1-2 so needed a decent AM

the brothers were selected in my team against porto, Fidel started the match and Ernst was an unused substitute

View attachment 167712

if you are wondering how i have the likes of patio and ronaldo in my team its simple, i got ronaldo on a free contract as real didnt want to keep him and i payed 20 million for Pato as he wanted a new challenge so i thought what the **** and it worked and he came

Fidel is now the youngest Sporting CP player and Liga ZON Sagres player aswell