I dunno, they were born in different places and I don't think FM is clever enough to use Athe~'s theory :p. Also, that Fidel looks absolutely ****, for a regen, he is a striker with finishing 9 and tackling/marking 12 - wtf!?

Fidel was selected for France Under 20's squad with his brother being called into the Under 19's squad, will keep you posted on their matches and results

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

I dunno, they were born in different places and I don't think FM is clever enough to use Athe~'s theory :p. Also, that Fidel looks absolutely ****, for a regen, he is a striker with finishing 9 and tackling/marking 12 - wtf!?

but the places are only 20 miles apart so could be FM is smarter than its letting us believe lol, yeah i did wonder that might retrain him to a CAM as he has good long shots etc, which are more suited to that role

They are not brothers they are far releted cousins (for example their moms are sisters) that explains difrent skin colour and place of birth but still they are each others favourite persons and the same birthday is a coinsidence(i doubt that one twin would be 176 cm and other 187CM its a too big diference but for cousins it is very possible)

Or they share a busy, and very fertile dad.

Fidel had a good game for the under 19's
View attachment 167745View attachment 167746
Both the brothers scored on their international debuts
View attachment 167744View attachment 167743View attachment 167747View attachment 167748
pencil.png

pencil.png

One black one white. Same mother two different fathers. My guess would be 2 on 1.

One black one white. Same mother two different fathers. My guess would be 2 on 1.

like a tag team S** fest? but with the laws of science out the window so she could carry both children in two seperate eggs?

if they are twins they CANNOT be born in two different places..... you cannot move someone in child birth and seeing as though they are regens, I am quite sure the technology would be even better in 2017 and not on the back of a cart travelling from France to Martinique as it is an Island off France :)

Btw, You used FMRTE didn't you? At least to edit the stats.
5k for Fidel with better stats then his brother Ernst who value is 325k. Seems fishy.

if they are twins they CANNOT be born in two different places..... you cannot move someone in child birth and seeing as though they are regens, I am quite sure the technology would be even better in 2017 and not on the back of a cart travelling from France to Martinique as it is an Island off France :)

They were both born in Martinique...

Running a quick internet search the town of Fort-De-France has a beach called Sainte-Maries .. Could be a link .. Or a Rubbish reference .. Who knows ..

Half-brothers or cousins, but certainly relatives (hence the favoured personnel -- only relatives are listed as such for regens). Both look good, though the first may fare better as a winger so as not to waste his insane creativity, passing and crossing (just boost technique and dribbling)

Half-brothers or cousins, but certainly relatives (hence the favoured personnel -- only relatives are listed as such for regens). Both look good, though the first may fare better as a winger so as not to waste his insane creativity, passing and crossing (just boost technique and dribbling)

half brothers is a good shout ;) maybe they have prostitute dad and they eventually found each other ;)

Btw, You used FMRTE didn't you? At least to edit the stats.
5k for Fidel with better stats then his brother Ernst who value is 325k. Seems fishy.

i can honestly say i didnt use FMRTE as if i did dont you think i would of changed the locations so they were born in the same place then people would be like ohhh there twins etc, i dont see the point in that makes the game worse, the reason why Ernst is valued at 325 is that his brother is on a rubbish contract but Ernst needed more money to come to me

I think the FMRTE guy thinks you bought them for those prices and didn't realise they're from the youth team?

there not from my youth team, they came from a random club and i found them then bought them, but one wouldnt come to me on first offer so i gave him a really long contract and an ok wage

havent updated this in a while as ive been revising not playing fm will update later tonight
t