Newcastle 1-3 saints
meira (og). Helenius x2 mom
Ince- debut goal

the thought of playing ba and cisse was unnerving, i thought i was going to get a hammering, but with helenius getting two goals in the first half put this game into my hands. The 2nd half didnt start to well with meira heading the ball into his own net from a corner. Ince had a fantastic debut skinning 2 defenders before rounding the keeper and slotting the ball home- which ended up winning goal of the month.

man city 6-1 saints
Dzekox2 mom. Helenius
tevezx2
barry
nastasic

conceded 5 in first half really poor performance after drawing 1-1 earlier in the season. Helenius scored a good goal that came runner up in goal of the month.

Saints 3-1 reading
meira. Harte
lambert mom
cork

good all round performance goal was conceded after cork made a foul on edge of the area which harte put away then frim the kick off cork finished off a all round team goal with a strike from the penalty spit after 15/16 passes for his 4th gial if the season!!! ( saints fans will know how often cork scores)

saints 0-0 stoke
west ham 0-0 saints
swansea 0-0 saints

3 bore draws on the trot will end up costing me later in the season as i feel i should of got at least 7 points if not all 9 in these games

Arsenal 3-2 saints
ramsey. Ramierez x2mom
giroud
kweuke

another game of 2 halves got dominated in the first and then returned on fire for the second half with ramierez like a possesed football demon scoring twice two disallowed for offside, hitting the post twice and the bar. Very unlucky not to get anything from rhe game.

saints 5-1 villa
dunne (og). Bent
lambert x3mom
fonte
thats what i call bouncebackability lol went one down early on then dunne git the own goal and his cobfidence seemed to drop which allowed lambert to beat him to 3 headed goals and then fonte losing him on a corner, he had a match rating of 2 never seen a rating so low before but all 5 goals were mainly his fault

saints 3-3 chelsea
ramierez mom. Mata
lambertx2. Meira
Lampard

very simalir to the recent arsenal game went 3-0 down by 25 minutes expecting another man city result, when ramierez put one away before the end of the half, then coming out in the 2nd jalf to assist both of lamberts goals

sunderland 0-3 saints
Lambert
Heleniusx2
Ramierez mom

ramierez has been unstoppable since the arsenal game getting 3 assists in this game.

Arrrrgggghhhh, so i got the misses a imac for xmas, which meant i had to move the pc to the bedroom ( hooked up to the projector) and since then ive had two blue screens, managed to sort that out now i am getting some dodgey steam error... U may b waiting a lil while fir my next update, thats if i ever getbit going again

Aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhh so i fixed the steam error, log in to steam...... BLUE ******* SCREEN aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhh

Can some one help me? Iv got everything semi sorted, only problem now is when i start fm13 i get a constant flickering screen like a strobe light, i can see then spkit second later its all black, it just continuously happens

Haha i sorted it by myself, fir some strange reason i cant run the game in full screen mode anymore and have to play it windowed :-/ good thing i got it projected onto my wall at about 80" lol