My SignIng At Manchester United

cooper123456

Reaction score
was just wondering what every 1 This Of My Signing In Season 1 And Season 2

AND IF ANY 1 HAS HEARD ANYTHING OF ADORJAN AND PAGE 2

nope - is he real or regen?

Not sure what I'm supposed to be looking at here?

you signed Gera from fulham for 4 players!?!?!

im going to play him in a few friendlys will post screenies of his ratings and if he scores :)

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

you signed Gera from fulham for 4 players!?!?!
yeah i needed a winger since a sold nani and was expecting valencia to got to ac milan for 20mil but that fell through

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

Not sure what I'm supposed to be looking at here?
Krisztan Adorjan He Seem's To Be A Little Wonderkid Is Want We Ment To Be Looking At

have you got a screenie of him cos he looks ***** in my game?

oh and the skin you're using looks better if you clear the backgound and add a sexy backgound pic :)

hang on i shall add the screenie in a min that means i will have to add a lovely cravern cottage background in :P

here you go theres also some info on the game against bury and the screenie you wanted

here you go theres also some info on the game against bury and the screenie you wanted

thats some crazy tactics you got going on there..

he looks a bit better in your game. his mental stats are poor, he's goona need good training/tutoring and loaning out for match experience and he might make it but wouldn't hold too much hope of him being a man united first teamer in the future - there will be regens with better stats/ability floating around - i'd train him up until 20/21ish and if he ain't gonna cut it by them just flog him, you got him for peanuts so its almost guaranteed profit and keeping him until that age will make him homegrown at your club so if you sell him but he gets good and you re sign him age 26/27 for example he will be all good for your squad registration :)

i always sign shawcross for that reason and try to get pique and rossi back as well, just means you can flog brown and o'shea sooner :D

i have more friendlys coming against undines, roma,juventus and fiorentina and hopefully adorjan will play all of them and most off the season :) im going to progress this guy into the next PELE :)

27M for Ozil? I just got him for 20M with Arsenal..

thats some crazy tactics you got going on there..

he looks a bit better in your game. his mental stats are poor, he's goona need good training/tutoring and loaning out for match experience and he might make it but wouldn't hold too much hope of him being a man united first teamer in the future - there will be regens with better stats/ability floating around - i'd train him up until 20/21ish and if he ain't gonna cut it by them just flog him, you got him for peanuts so its almost guaranteed profit and keeping him until that age will make him homegrown at your club so if you sell him but he gets good and you re sign him age 26/27 for example he will be all good for your squad registration :)

i always sign shawcross for that reason and try to get pique and rossi back as well, just means you can flog brown and o'shea sooner :D
INO MY TACTICS are abit weird lol and hopefully he will play most of the season as i do not have to register him to play him :)

i have more friendlys coming against undines, roma,juventus and fiorentina and hopefully adorjan will play all of them and most off the season :) im going to progress this guy into the next PELE :)

bury scored against you with one up front, are you keeping that formation against the italians??

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

INO MY TACTICS are abit weird lol and hopefully he will play most of the season as i do not have to register him to play him :)

you don't have to register Macheda, he would be a better player to focus on8-|

Back