My SignIng At Manchester United

NO affence cooper123456 but ur an idiot
y am i

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

ill keep this updated on him any way and i plan on using macheda after selling berbtov

undenise-match rating 6.4( i lossed 7-1 cus the defender got sent off near the keeper so my defence was empty
Juventus- 8.7(netted 1 goal
Fiorentina- didnt play was injured for 3days
Roma-Only Fit 7.2

rule 8: No 'txt' talk. Please check your spellings.

if you continue to use text talk you will be infracted. this is your warning

and its a quicker way of typin so whats the point

It is faster on a phone but not on a keyboard.

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

rule 8: No 'txt' talk. Please check your spellings.

if you continue to use text talk you will be infracted. this is your warning

By the way, is that Carl Pilkington in your sig?

It is faster on a phone but not on a keyboard.

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

By the way, is that Carl Pilkington in your sig?
yes it is.

---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

what so i can now get infracted for wanting to post qiucker
you can for using text talk, it is not that much slower at all to write out a proper sentence. those are the rules. if you dont like it you can always go somewhere else. but while you are here, please respect the rules.

Personally i never thought much about him.Played a full season with Liverpools reserves and u18s once(yes no torres,gerrard or carra) and he got quite a bit of game time and he never really progressed much for me! Fairly average player.
Crazy tactic,have you had much sucess with it?

Personally i never thought much about him.Played a full season with Liverpools reserves and u18s once(yes no torres,gerrard or carra) and he got quite a bit of game time and he never really progressed much for me! Fairly average player.
Crazy tactic,have you had much sucess with it?
i won the prem with it but the tactic falls to peices with out the defender in front of the keeper :P

Well then if your only cb gets sent off subsitute one of your strikers with a cb and put him in defence.simple really.Ill keep an eye out to c how kristian does for your team.would have been better off with verratti though as you could have snapped him up for around 300k mate

yeah i no but im trying this carrer for my last 1 buy only buy playerrs that arnt really a wonderkid and making them into 1 with 1st team football and tutoring :)

the skin is called hookers united :)

Haha you sold some of your best players and all the players that you signed are ****, you will get sacked quite soon lol. Zoltan Gera, what the **** did you buy him for lol.

:)

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

yeah i no but im trying this carrer for my last 1 buy only buy playerrs that arnt really a wonderkid and making them into 1 with 1st team football and tutoring :)

You can't turn a player into a wonderkid mate, he either is a wonderkid or he isn't. You obviously don't understand how this game works, each young player has a preset potential level, its not possible to make those players you signed into good players so your wasting your time.

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

i won the prem with it but the tactic falls to peices with out the defender in front of the keeper :P

Either your a WUM or just a massive idiot, you didn't win the Prem with those tactics so stop lying, you can't win anything with one at the back no matter how many players you have up front. That comment about it falling to pieces without the one at the back proves that your just a WUM trying to be funny, but failing and just looking stupid.

He'll never be amazing, terrible mental stats for a start.

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

And you have probably one of the worst tactics I've seen and if your one centre half gets sent off you're telling me that you didn't have the brains/common sense/mental capability to replace him ?

what is o'zil like for you because i have signed him before and he didnt really fit in?

Guys stop spaming.
Perhaps this tactics does work for him.
He's just asking your opinion on transfers so top taking the **** out of his tactics

Back