My SignIng At Manchester United

i won the prem with it but the tactic falls to peices with out the defender in front of the keeper :P

Interesting. Mind posting a screenshot of your place in the Premier League? You obviously know how to and all, with your original post having one. Nothing's really stopping you from posting up a screenshot and proving everyone here wrong about your tactic.

Also, don't want to be a bother or anything, but since you said "Yeah I know but im trying this career for my final only buy players that aren't really wonderkids and make them into one with first team football and tutoring" (I felt the need to translate your horrible grammar and spelling into common and proper English...), then, why on Earth did you buy Ozil? Also, if you're trying to develop players that aren't great into greats, then why did you buy Agbonlahor?

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

what is o'zil like for you because i have signed him before and he didnt really fit in?

Was just contemplating signing Ozil in my Villa game around an hours ago... Decided instead on Khouma Babacar and around 3 other Fiorentina youths. I'd much rather all them than just Ozil, though I've never used him before. I must get around to buying him sometime...

i won the prem with it but the tactic falls to peices with out the defender in front of the keeper :P

My tactic is:

FBL
DC
FBR
DMC
MC
MC
AML
AMR
ST
ST

And, due to my defence only having 3 players, no matter how good Dunne is in the center, we still get absolutely owned if we don't change to a 4-2-2-2 when up against bigger teams like Chelsea, Man U, Liverpool etc. etc...

Your tactic has the same hole, though mine is easily fixable and oftentimes doesn't even need fixing due to Petrov being a defending based DMC, so he fills the gap nicely whenever needed. You should probably have at least one person falling back into defence, or better yet actually have another defender.

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

he is very pricey though

That was the thing that deterred me this time. Khouma Babacar is by no means cheap, he cost me $13.5 million. But he has massive potential, and comes from my favorite Italian team. The others also had massive potential, but they all cost around the $500k mark.

I can't beleive you sold Evra for only £20M, I got Real Offering me £25M plus future add ons and a percentage on future sales but still rejected it, he is unsellable to me

I can't beleive you sold Evra for only £20M, I got Real Offering me £25M plus future add ons and a percentage on future sales but still rejected it, he is unsellable to me
i needed the money to get some more transfers and i shall your my position in the league althought i have just started the next season and i shall show you last years if i can

Interesting. Mind posting a screenshot of your place in the Premier League? You obviously know how to and all, with your original post having one. Nothing's really stopping you from posting up a screenshot and proving everyone here wrong about your tactic.

Also, don't want to be a bother or anything, but since you said "Yeah I know but im trying this career for my final only buy players that aren't really wonderkids and make them into one with first team football and tutoring" (I felt the need to translate your horrible grammar and spelling into common and proper English...), then, why on Earth did you buy Ozil? Also, if you're trying to develop players that aren't great into greats, then why did you buy Agbonlahor?

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

Was just contemplating signing Ozil in my Villa game around an hours ago... Decided instead on Khouma Babacar and around 3 other Fiorentina youths. I'd much rather all them than just Ozil, though I've never used him before. I must get around to buying him sometime...
Why Sign Them 1) Had You Heard Of Mesut Ozil Before The World Cup( Properly World Class Name Linked With ,Chelsea,barcelona,united,realmadrid very unlikley and and abongalor becuase you cant get straight away and find kids on the game and work them up it takes time and scouts in different countrys and even do some research in the game your self so its not possible to just go and find kids that arnt really wonderkids on the game and to make them into 1 thats why :)

here you go my 1st season and current season

thats tactic obviously worked for you in the first season :D need to string some wins together this season to keep up pressure, 7pts of pace already isn't a disaster but you dont wanna drop further behind than that

glad the kids doing well for ya

Back