i got him in january on loan when he come back from his injury

shame aquino would have done a great job
by any chance is there a guy called luis eduardo brito, he is immense on cm 10 single handedly got my rotherham team to league 1

nah i cant find him lol

freddie sears and afonso alves look like they wouldnt mind coming to me lol not gunna have enough for alves tho lol unless i try to loan him and loan sears maybe just have a look at my attacking options...

what real life??

going to offer Adam Le Fondre to other clubs for 500k he worth 300k maybe asking to much if so i will lower
in that case if he leaves i will be able to bring sears on loan as i alredi have enough strikers or do i cash in on him and ajust wage bill so i can pay 50% for anichebe

Rui Marquees the former leeds player signs for Rotherham as a free agent.... he is going to be backup now i can remove some defenders thats deadwood from last season

Last edited:
in the game and real life
on my game he is transfer listed

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

if i were you i would try raise money for calvin zola from crewe
he is class

ohh lol i am £200 in the red on wages lol need to get rid of some dead wood soon no one will take them tho lol

tbh i was thinking bout him myself when i was in league 2 however i might aswell just carry on loaning up and coming good youngsters becuase then like last year they said they was sad to leave me and then one of ther fav clubs is rotherham so it is much easier to sign them later on like with de laet at back he at man u i loaned him last year and loaned him back this year and he said it was a dream move lol i was like from man u to rotherham and ur calling it s a dream move haha

Last edited:
tried no one wants him same with le fondre lol hmmmmmm ..........

selling ryan taylor well not selling him lol im giving him away for £0 lol

trying to get rid of them for £0 lol both taylors now lol notts county wanted one of them lol they saw a freebie thats all

Last edited:
mark lynch
i'm trying to sell burchill
i've sold adam le fondre for 350k to blackpool

i dunt have burchill lol how have u got him still lol

i want nwanko kanu lol st johnstones after him so , so am i!! i dunno why i dunt need him lol

CLUBS CHASING LE FONDRE

not the ones i expected Barnet, Rochdale Stockport ,,,,,, Rochdale and Stockport his former clubs!

Last edited:
i got burchill back, he was released then thought i'd do a bit of business and sold him for 75k to port vale
incredible how he used to be at celtic and one of scotland's young prospects

ohh lol u started one with rotherham?

First friendly then

Rotherham United 3 Clyde 2 Szalai Phillips Mills

Injury news :
Faye 12 days - 2 weeks

Ryan Taylor Ebbsfleet £0 (just to get him off wage bill)
meanwhile rochdale are chasing down rotherham pair Adam Le Fondre and Tom Pope

2nd Friendly vs Blackpool this is a test there in the same league as me and got relagated from championship
Blackpool 4 Rotherham 2 iwelumo phillips

Last edited:
tomas kuszack is apparently wanting to sign for me

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

yeah i'm in league 1 too
won in the play-offs i beat crewe in the final but calvin zola scored hat trick

lol haha you can get some mad signings lol

lol told zola might try gettin another player on loan anichebe sears hmmm

shame wouldn't mind having kuszack but i need at least 5mil
i'll keep u up to date on ine you keep me up to date on yours
btw i signed this 19 year old lad alex johnson on free transfer, he is pretty good winger

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

macheda on loan completed

Last edited:
yeh ok mate just considering weather to bid for dan gosling on loan making a silly atempted of loaning afonso alves lol haha no chance but worth a punt lol nice lol i might try welbeck machada or the ones i metioned before and cba mentioning again lol
aint got a prayer with welbeck he in man u first team lol

i'm looking at newcastle's nile ranger on loan
just sold mark lynch to rochdale (25k)
you can't get welbeck have a go at joshua king
actually i might try sign kevin lisbie

Last edited:
yes he is one **** of a good player lol im gunna have a punt around

rangers 2 rotherham 0

bidding for :
nail ranger
fellipe cacilo (spelling manchester city)
james vaughn

machada offer accpeted just need to see if he wants to come also lisbie is a great player

Last edited:
got bookmakers odds
rotherham will be one of the teams battling against relegation
we'll see
signed nile ranger on loan
signed kevin lisbie on loan

do you play cm 10?

i'm considering making a loan offer for george elokobi

Last edited: