you know that during the period rafa benitez got sacked and replaced by mourinho and martin o' neil signed ronaldo (brazil), julien faubert and gary neville. Ronaldo's already scored 16 goals

lol im going for sergio Ramos Phillip Lahm defence needs strengthinh and also dzeko which everyone rates so highly im going to have a go for him

well first game vs spurs then let my gk coach pick team don't ask why lol i selected first person there i thought at first he was my asistant however few days on i realised i aint got 1 lol

after 5 games villa won all but Martin O'Neil took the Ajax job.
I've got Liverpool in the cup as we speak. Already beaten them 2-0 in the league.
As for Luis Eduardo Brito, he's joined Ajax on loan.
Try sign Mario Balotelli or Jovetic for city

Quick Update
Villa 2-0 Liverpool
Emile Hesky
Jamie Carragher own goal
Liverpool got £12mil signing Dejan Stankovic in midfield
LOL
Mourinho and Benitez did a swap
Mourinho at Liverpool and Benitez at Inter Milan

FT
VILLA 2-1 LIVERPOOL
A FINE PERFORMANCE AS WE DO THE DOUBLE OVER JOSE MOURINHO'S LIVERPOOL

MAN OF THE MATCH: Julien Faubert

Last edited:
yes i was looking at ballotelli tbh but do i want to pay 15 mill for him to sit on bench and come on in last 30 mins we are desperate for wins and only got 1 week of transfer window left.....

this team really lacks quality how many chances ive missed vs spurs is unreal i cannot belive it

Manchester City 1 Tottenham Hotspurs 2 Tevez

Last edited:
try get higuain, van der vaart
liverpool spent £18mil for balotelli

higuan i looked at him aswel lol im trying phillip lahm 20 mill sergio ramos 20 mill dzeko 17 mill ....
try getting them for that if not prices are going to have to go up......

going to let Adebayor go he doesnt want to be here anymore so no point keeping him

i cannot seem to get anyone in lol all my bids are getting rejected

next up Birmingham

Last edited:
I issued my transfer targets for January to the board:
Yossi Benayoun
Dentinho
Tim Krul
Marek Hamsik
Frazier Campbell
Possibly a few more

Adebayor going? How much?
Next up:Chelsea
Match prediction:Chelsea 1-0 Villa

If you need a striker tempralliy (sp) put Robinho up front and Martin Petrov in his position

Last edited:
he is rated at 6 mill but i want around 8-10 mill

i hardly manage in premier thats the only problem lol
just got juventues coach as my asistant .......

robinho alredi up front with tevez and i dont have petrov i dont think hughes has signed some shocking signings he signed 2 more goalkeepers that average!

bidding 17 mill for phillipe mexes of roma

Last edited:
£25mil to £6mil
Disgrace

Have you tried signing Trezeguet?

gonna play some cricket now
be back soon

Last edited:
i know but thats all he worth now .... naa im going for igor ankieev (spelling) Goalkeeper cska Moscow

just playing Birmingham 30 mins gone im 1 nill up

im looking at rather young players however bringing mexes he 28 around that kind of age

Manchester City 3 Birmingham 1 Robinho Tevez Barry (P)

Last edited:
Chelsea 2-2 Aston Villa: Delfouneso;Heskey
in a match i thought we would lose we showed a creditable performance spear-headed by Isiah Osbourne.
The 21 year old didn't put a foot wrong and was duly named Man of the Match.
After a dull first hour the game sprung to life after Michael Ballack gave Chelsea the lead but it only lasted two minutes after substitute Nathan Delfouneso intercepted a pass and ran one on one against Cech and scored.
Chelsea regained the lead when Branislav Ivanovic scored from a corner but Emile Heskey scored a magnificant chip to gain a point

Europa League:
AEK 0-1 Aston Villa:Ronaldo

Stoke 1-5 Aston Villa:
Julien Faubert
Stilian Petrov
James Milner x2
John Carew

I've transfer listed Carlos Cuellar due to indiscipline. The defender showed complete lack of respect to the club's staff because I dropped him for the game against Stoke.
I told the press that I did have a talk to the player but the way he reacted was unacceptable. I did have two reasons to drop him.
I wanted to change our formation and experiment with other players
Against Chelsea and AEK, he was physically out muscled and I needed Richard Dunne who is more stronger to handle Ricardo Fuller and James Beattie.
I will now be accepting offers.

Cristiano Ronaldo Update:
11 games
0 goals
2 assists

Antonio Valencia Update:
14 games
3 goals
6 assists

Last edited: