CB - Williams
RB - Rangel (Van Den borre)
CM - de Guzman (Simao)
CM - Ki (Leon Britton)
AML - Drenthe
AMR - Pablo Hernandez (Dyer, Routledge)
AMC - Wellington Nem
ST - Graham (Ademilson, Michu)

What needs improving, I have 11m left, but I will assume that goes on the 48 month installments, I've also bought in Mason Bennett but I'm thinking of sending him back on loan

I'm also kinda in need of English players, I don't think I have enough registered haha

I got drenthe on free may not be the first name comes to mind played outstanding for me was one of my top scorers ended up finishing 7th

Didnt see you already had him haha sorry bit slow me!

A better young BWM than ki might be useful. I'd advise Lowe from Blackburn. A young backup WB in case of injures and for the future, Henaly would be good there. Blackburn again. Bartley, monk and Tate are adequate backup for you're defence for 2-3 years but in a couple of years you should have a couple of regens along side Chico, Williams and Bartley. Dyer is one of the best wingers in the game IMO. He has high attributes that are useful for a if/w.

Sold monk and tate haha, i thought they were deadwood, gonna try and get clyne in as soon as possible, britton and simao and doing okay together

Sold monk and tate haha, i thought they were deadwood, gonna try and get clyne in as soon as possible, britton and simao and doing okay together

I wouldn't advise overspending on clyne as you don't need him. A more important transfer would be a cb such as Scott dann or Sean Morrison as backup. Also. Augustin can do a decent mc backup job.

Sold him too.... haha, had way too many CM's, so I need a better CB than Chico, I'm not too happy with him, scott dann is better? Anyone else?

Borja Gomez from Granada is good and a cheap centre back, good stats!!

My defence seems to be the worst bit, conceding late ****** goals and losing valuble points

My defence seems to be the worst bit, conceding late ****** goals and losing valuble points

Taylor and Rangel are amazing WB so that area doesn't need improving. Williams is an amazing cb and Chico and Bartley are great backups. I'd advise okore for a second cb. Or someone British. Scott dann might be decent.

I tried to get okore but he went to stuttgart, we seem to be conceding late goals and I don't feel satisfied by my wins haha

simon kjaer 3,5mil :) thomas drage if need back up wingers or AMC :) BWM erm mark noble does a good job :) M DIame west ham 3.5mil release clause

Dann's report is no better than Chico, and i kinda wanted someone better than him