i've recently started a swansea save. signed wellington nem, anderson, guillermo burdisso, leonard kweuke and simao (cdm)

im struggling so much but cant figure out why. conceding late goals and the main problem is that too many key players are under-performing.

im playing balanced control with short passing high pressing and zonal marking.

does anybody have a rough idea or any solutions to my poor poor form? have not won in 8 league games and have dropped 12 points from winning positions.

i've recently started a swansea save. signed wellington nem, anderson, guillermo burdisso, leonard kweuke and simao (cdm)

im struggling so much but cant figure out why. conceding late goals and the main problem is that too many key players are under-performing.

im playing balanced control with short passing high pressing and zonal marking.

does anybody have a rough idea or any solutions to my poor poor form? have not won in 8 league games and have dropped 12 points from winning positions.

Buying too many players at the same time then immediately putting them all together in the same starting XI can cause such things. Try to blood them in gradually and use a lot of team cohesion training for at least a month

Remie Streete from Newcastle and get him tutored by Ashley Williams he's amazing a lot of potential and English!

Danny Batth from my team Wolves is a good young CB with good potential.

ki was great for me, getting 15 assists and 7 goals in the first season, caulker from tottenham is good