My Wattford tactical experiments where I am fighting for Premiership in first season

Vujevic mensioned in his video that this guy is using 4312... he starts to play before pirate poacher was released :)

Trying out the Pirate with Cheltenham Town.

Predicted to finish 24th in League 2 so officially the worst league team in England.

Early days but going ok, in 10th after 7 games, 3 wins 1 draw 3 defeats but seems very good defensively. Just not scoring many with lower quality players.

Only conceded 6 goals but only scored 8.

Tactic is awesome!! Just awesome, was trying a QPR game myself, added Russell from Derby and just destroyed the league with the Attractive tactic.

I am now watching the sunderland series, wondering who to try this tactic with.

If cannot afford CF which forwards you recommend as replacement DLF?

Tactic is awesome!! Just awesome, was trying a QPR game myself, added Russell from Derby and just destroyed the league with the Attractive tactic.

I am now watching the sunderland series, wondering who to try this tactic with.

If cannot afford CF which forwards you recommend as replacement DLF?

what tactic you using ?

just finished 1st season with the pirate poacher tactic in my watford save

league stats:

7th position
17W 6D 15L
64S 51C

won the FA cup and reached EFL semi final

Odion Ighalo was my poacher he scored 43 goals in 42(1) overall matches including 30 goals in 31(1) match in the league

it suposed to be a better season but unfortantly due to selling many players including the key ones Deeney and Capoue in JAN replacing only Deeney with Di Santo and due to many unhappy players + injuries we ended up 7th

the tactic is realy good and with the right players i can achieve much more but my problem is i use a small database with only premiership and premier league so my options are limited

thank you

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

OPZ elite

dowloaded from FM scout site

still didnt crahsed my game

Hi vujevic was thinking of starting a save with celtic&then villa what tactic would you advise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just finished 1st season with the pirate poacher tactic in my watford save

league stats:

7th position
17W 6D 15L
64S 51C

won the FA cup and reached EFL semi final

Odion Ighalo was my poacher he scored 43 goals in 42(1) overall matches including 30 goals in 31(1) match in the league

it suposed to be a better season but unfortantly due to selling many players including the key ones Deeney and Capoue in JAN replacing only Deeney with Di Santo and due to many unhappy players + injuries we ended up 7th

the tactic is realy good and with the right players i can achieve much more but my problem is i use a small database with only premiership and premier league so my options are limited

thank you

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Hi vujevic was thinking of starting a save with celtic&then villa what tactic would you advise?

Aston Villa

Check their squad then choose tactic

Aston Villa

Check their squad then choose tactic

I think im gonna go with celtic i want to win champions league with them they also have some great players like dembele, tierney, roberts and ajer

Hi Vujevic,

Have you tried with an half back instead of the CB ?

I think it's will be better in possession but i have a doubt on the defensive performance.

Im thinking of trying this with villa what do people advise to do with grealish in this formation?

Trying the pirate poacher tactic with Wolves. Mixed results so far. Dunno wut to do with Cavaleiro, doesnt fit into the tactic :(
Alot of 0-0 games.

Amvlad - did you tweak the tactic, the one I have has 2 CF's yours looks a bit different. Can you upload?