My Wattford tactical experiments where I am fighting for Premiership in first season

His is tactic is a 4-3-1-2 system it is not a 4-2-3-1 I misstyped ...

Set pieces are always tricky,best is to try few options from Steam workshop then you will see is it fit to your current squad.

Regarding my Marseile game

played first 15 games and sharing top spot with Psg.

At home using my 4-1-2-1-2,half back is nicely protecting my defense from counter attacks.

Also my shadow striker is performing much better when he is having 3 midfielders who are near him.

In away games Currently I am using 3-4-1-2 Pirate poacher results are good and only few goals conceded.

Probably I will change this and play all the time with same formation if results are good.

Kuki is used mostly in home games as Shadow striker,in avay games Cabella is shadow striker.

Doria and Hubocan are starting Central defenders.

Mings is realy good he is tall and strong so he wins alot of duels even he is full back.

I hope for weekend I will have more time to play Fm.

At home using my 4-1-2-1-2,half back is nicely protecting my defense from counter attacks.

Also my shadow striker is performing much better when he is having 3 midfielders who are near him.

In away games Currently I am using 3-4-1-2 Pirate poacher results are good and only few goals conceded.

Probably I will change this and play all the time with same formation if results are good.

Kuki is used mostly in home games as Shadow striker,in avay games Cabella is shadow striker.

Mings is realy good he is tall and strong so he wins alot of duels even he is full back.

Zlatko using 4-3-3 and 4-3-1-2 systems i finished first season with 101pts in championship first position , 18 pts clear with sheffield wednesday.

This year best approach is to have 2 tactics.

One for home games and another for away.

I created 4 tactics so you can try all of them and pick the best option for your team.

Wut are best attributes for half back? And did you change both CB to half back? Thanks' :)

You advise that it tactics dom and outside for team low (130 pa) average (145 pa) and strong beyond 145pa

Wut are best attributes for half back? And did you change both CB to half back? Thanks' :)

my 4-3-1-2 for low quality teams have half back

half back by stats is very similar to anchorman

I using low quality tactic if I have bad central defenders basically.

doing the usual, starting at the bottom with no badges, none of this "lets be barca or real b******s"

currently at guisley, tipped for relegation but running away with the league, using the 4-3-1-2 mid strength. tweaked with DLF instead of CF.

NICE ONE!:D

I am so bored so I decided to play little bit with Hull.

My plan was to play something totaly different to be less bored.

So I created some weird tactic what includes all player roles what I normally dont use.

I have wingers,target man and only defensive roles in my midfield.

I even gave name to tactic Old school.

I signed only 2 players,central defender and target man

Played first few games won all,for now looks promising but I want to see more games.

Last edited:
Hull update

After 15 games first place with Hull

David Beckham with some investers bought club so I menage to increase transfer budget to 20m.

I was having 12m from summer transfer window left.

My squad depth is bad so I need to sign good players in January.

I want to sign one top winger ,and Pavon from Boca is my pick.

Last edited:
People are sending me messages and asking who is my target man.

Hull is small club so I signed experienced and proven player.

T.Hemed from Brighton was my choice.

He plays realy well even because of red card he didnt played 3 games.

He is scoring all the time.

I secured Pavon for 12m.

Now I have problem how to spend 15m.

I want T.Maia but also if Hemed gets injured I no have adequate replacment.

I realy want to win Premiership so I need quality

Last edited:
are You playing target man alone up front? or with other striker?

This year best approach is to have 2 tactics.

One for home games and another for away.

I created 4 tactics so you can try all of them and pick the best option for your team.

Agree. Its hard just to field on tactic this year. Found that defensive mentality works wonders in away games.

Need to try your tactics soon. Looks really good and well thought.

With Hull I play only with this new tactic.

I dont use any creative role.

I just tackle and press.

Sorry for lack of pictures but I am in CHina now.

Last edited: