My Wattford tactical experiments where I am fighting for Premiership in first season

Can somebody plz upload the 4-5-1 version the link is unfortunately broken.

HULL season two guide.

I must say that my plan for season two was to play 4-5-1 formation,same as season one.I bought 6 players for 116m,some of them didnt been my first pick but on end I was happy with all of them.
Season started with Comunity shield trophy where my team destroyed Arsenal and after that I won few games and then problems started.When you sign new players you need to slovly integrate then in your first 11.In the begining I was using players from first season in my first 11 and that was fine.

One of the things why I dont like formations with one striker is that your goalscoring depends on form of your striker so that can be very dangerous.

Every time I tell people that watching the games is mandatory,you need to observe and be ready to react or you will have alot of problems.
As we all know season two can be realy hard,oponents will play better against you and often you need to try to use another formation to give you better results.

Belloti poor form,long term injuries of Pavon,Hemed,Bernadeschi limited my options and sudenly I was having alot of problems.

Also some of players like Milinkovic Savic strugle alot you can see that if you watch the games and player canot hit simple pass or he is losingg every ball even he have high atributes.

So I decided to change formation to pirate poacher tactic and play with 3 players at back to consolidate my defense and avoid stupid goals from oponent crosses.

I played with this for 2-3 games and my results was good I was realy impressed.

When winger Bernadeschi returned back from injury I was in big problem I payed him for 35m and he doesnt fits in formation.

So I decided to change formation to 4-3-1-2,also Imediatly I started to train Bernadeschi and Snodgrass as complete forwards.

After first games I was so impressed by gameplay of this two players up front so I decided to keep this tactic untill end.

Also Milinkovic Savic started to play in first 11 as shadow striker and his performance was insane.

He is the player who are scoring alot of goals from range also his Pyshcial atributer are insane so he can score from headers and he can keep ball.

He won all invidal awards on end,for sure he can win golden ball.

This change was so important and Imediatly I become challenger for all trophies,also I decided not to rotate my squad,every game I played with strongest team.

With Bernadeschi,Belloti and Snodgras I was having 3 options for 2 striker spots so their form was deciding factor who will play.

M.KEANE is must buy for second season,first he is homegrowth player, he can play as right full back,often I used him in last 10-15 min when i need his defensive headers so I just remove Corchia.

Some games,for example in CL final against Bayern I changed to 3 at back for last 15 min just to deal with speed of Komen.

I defetad 3 times Arsenal in cup finals even Dybala was nigtmare for me.

Also similar goes to Goldaniga who can cover left back if needed.

Kessie and Bazoer are consistent performers higly recomended by me.

Watch the games, observe and react when needed.

Last edited:
Coming back home tomorow,so probably I will do some new wideos.

If you have some sugestion for my next club please post it here.

I am also interested to make team guide if you have some problem with some team.

Entire gameplay will be on You Tube.

Last edited:
omg.. from his land.. from his home... misteeeeeeeeeeeeer Vujevic *cheering crowds*

welcome back dude..

i noticed all ppl instead testing own tactic from any lower league (worst than Championship i have never seen) they choose big team (like arsenal or man utd) or premier league team.. so that's my suggestion.. i tested your 4312 if u remember into Vanarama... what do u suggest to start from there!? :p

and welcome back again dude!! :wub:http://context.reverso.net/traduzione/inglese-italiano/cheering+crowds

I started to play with Sampdoria just because of Cassano and like alvays goal is to be in top 3.

Yesterday on Twich I was trying to find tactical solution how to fit Cassano in first eleven and I think i menaged to done that.

entire gameplay is on You Tube.

Preaseason -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIiIxJOIgdg&t=76s

First games -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irc6yHIraZM

Last edited:
I started to play with Sampdoria just because of Cassano and like alvays goal is to be in top 3.

Yesterday on Twich I was trying to find tactical solution how to fit Cassano in first eleven and I think i menaged to done that.

entire gameplay is on You Tube.

Preaseason -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIiIxJOIgdg&t=76s

First games -

Good to see you back

Yeahhh nice to see you back man... will follow your videos on youtube! Watched all of them before! :)