My Work on an old Tactic Creating Technique

oki thanks mate.... what manager style should work best for west bromwitch albion? mourinho??? or what do you suggest for manager? thinking to do tactic myself but whant a solid managerstyle =)

Hi mate im having trouble using this tool? my computer is a bit temperamental! could you give me you the findings for the alex ferguson test you did please?

PhilosophyFluid
PassingDefault
Creative FreedomMore Expressive
Closing DownPress More
TacklingDefault
MarkingDefault
CrossingDefault
RoamingDefault
StrategyOverload
Defensive Line6
Width18
Tempo16
Time Wasting8
OffsideNO
PlaymakerYES

oki thanks mate.... what manager style should work best for west bromwitch albion? mourinho??? or what do you suggest for manager? thinking to do tactic myself but whant a solid managerstyle =)

Martin O'neill? Sam Alladyce? Unai Emery?

What i did to work this out was look at West Broms tactical attribrutes and looked at attacking which was 11
I then went into the people search and search for "managers" with "attacking = 11"
So you get a similar style manager to fit with the club....

Have a Test, tell me what the results are like!

This is a brilliant way of playing, really helps you learn how to create effective tactics!

going to recreate Mourinho and then Bielsa (I think I know which one I'll enjoy more!)
:D

thanks

p.s. I had to look up what the 4-2-3-1 Denmark (what Mourinho uses) was, its uses 2 CM's, an AMC, AML and an AMR if anybody didn't know (I'm sure it was just me who didn't).

Thank you for the feedback sir!

Haha and very informative, you heard it here first what the 4231 Denmark is!

I'm sorry if my question is out of topic but I got a problem here. I don't have FM11 so I can't open Editor. Can you upload FM11's Editor for me? Thank you so much

If you have FM2012 you can download the editor from Steam.. (I finally worked it out)

UPDATE!

On the "non-playing" data for a manager you can also find data in the "tendencies" tab to improve your tactic

Will use target man + Will use counter Attack

can you explain what page 2 means? i dont understand what it means

I'm having a bit of trouble with this could someone help me out?

Attacking- 8

Depth- 17

Determination- 14

Directness- 8

Flamboyancy- 7

Offside- 8

Free Roles- 8

Marking- 17

Pressing- 12

Sitting Back- 19

Tempo- 10

Use of playmaker-12

Width- 16

Sorry couldnt get my head around how to do it properly if someone could help that would be great :)

Philosophy Rigid
Passing Default
Creative Freedom Default
Closing Down Default
Tackling Default
Marking Man-Mark
Crossing Default
Roaming Default
Strategy Control
Defensive Line 4
Width 16
Tempo 10