Tomasdcfc

Reaction score
I have Took on the prestigious job at yeovil town from the coca cola league 1 for my aim to get them strivng in the premier leauge, i have already started making very good progress signing alot of tranfers including zuluska and rasmussen from Celtic FC.
View attachment 82433View attachment 82435View attachment 82436

Im doing really well and im finding my self tied at the top 3 with 9 points between ourselves..... im really enjoying my job here and id wish if people would start following my Story which could be a fantastic story from new tranfers from shoking results upsetting the bookies!! feel welcome to follow my Story of Yeovil Town!!!

Last edited:
Title should never have winks in them.

And the font is terrible, it's hard to read.

Sam was put on the transfer list at the start of the season as i didnt need him, he said he was treated unfairly by the club saying he was an important first team play, while ive got rasmussen and and the superb lee trudle, he now posted a statement that me has wrong, Have a look at this!!View attachment 82455

ok, ill do monthly updates and just do a score update every match?

give some more detail too about the team and performances in games

Can you please post a screenshot of the league table mate?

Yeovil 2-1 blackpool- The newly Promoted english team![/ATTACH]

Are you joking?

How were you able to sign Morten Rasmussen in the first window on a free?

LOL XD

i dont no, i had a look on the search bar and did on the filter contract is currently expired, i saw him and i thought he would have been an unbelievable signing!, and its turning out that way!!

Are you on some kind of edited database? Or are you just plain obviously cheating and disgarding all of us as mongs? :p

no, i downloaded the transfer update for the summer on this website, if thats got anything to do with it :S

How can you cheat anyway?

---------- Post added at 03:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 AM ----------

is there money cheat codes or sommit?