2 defeats in the last 2 games, we lost 4-2 to the AFC bournemouth .....had to put my 2nd team because we have a match in two days and we had a match three days before, alot of players were tired on and bench and on the pitch.... wish this league didnt have matches nearly every 3-4 days ;@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! View attachment 82575

Have a big game agenst SH Wednesday, if i win i see myself tied with them at the top spot of the league.......

match ended in a 3-1 donamite win for yeovill, id like to congratulate O'Brien for scoring his first and very important goal for the gloves, Mon the Hoops!
View attachment 82587

i fear with have a date editor user hear, there is NO WAY ON EARTH you would have signed Rasmussed in the first season on a free, certainly not for a small club like Yeovil, i shall not be reading no more.

i fear with have a date editor user hear, there is NO WAY ON EARTH you would have signed Rasmussed in the first season on a free, certainly not for a small club like Yeovil, i shall not be reading no more.

rasmussed? whos that? btw im not a cheat, and whats a date editor?

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

This is a great read, keep it up

Thanks Luke, ill keep doing this as longs as people read it ;D

rasmussed? whos that? btw im not a cheat, and whats a date editor?

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Thanks Luke, ill keep doing this as longs as people read it ;D

i ment rasmussen

Great story there! You have given us alot of information about your carrer! ;)

If you can't tell i'm being sarcastic.

Brilliant performance from the lads leads us back to our winning ways with a perfect solid 3-1 result agenst the AFC Bournemouth.. the team that recently beat me by a dodgy dodgy result!, we are now lye in the 3rd position ! Mon the Glovers !!

Sorry Friend, this is my first ever story, i thought it would have been abit on bant,

ill take your words into consideration.

No need for sarcasm mate,it's his first story (and a half)

I'm sure you got quite a bit of stick when you did your first story.

I requested to be linked up with a Big Team and the clubs board considered my words, they said thell come back to me on the next board meeting... hopefully we get landed on a good team ! :DView attachment 82825

I have Took on the prestigious job at yeovil town from the coca cola league 1 for my aim to get them strivng in the premier leauge, i have already started making very good progress signing alot of tranfers including zuluska and rasmussen from Celtic FC.
View attachment 82433View attachment 82435View attachment 82436

Im doing really well and im finding my self tied at the top 3 with 9 points between ourselves..... im really enjoying my job here and id wish if people would start following my Story which could be a fantastic story from new tranfers from shoking results upsetting the bookies!! feel welcome to follow my Story of Yeovil Town!!!
You're not meant to say that your own story is going to be fantastic. Plus, please learn how to spell and use grammar. Maybe change the text size to smaller too?