I missed this round aswell. Ah well. Moving on!!

sorting results today... be released this afternoon along with next round

Double Round Results

Strange round! No trades done at all, not as many bids as expected but still here are the results

GK Pack​
- THIS PACK CONTAINS 1 GOALKEEPER THAT IS CURRENTLY NUMBER 1 FOR HIS CLUB IN SPAIN
WINNER - SCOTT - £11.1M
NO OTHER BIDS

Barcelona's number 1 Victor Valdes

DEF Pack​
- THIS PACK CONTAINS 1 DEFENDER THAT IS ESSENTIAL TO HIS TEAM AND NATIONAL SIDE AND PLAYS FOR A TEAM IN SPAIN
WINNER - WONDERKID - £32M
RUNNER UP - BORNEXPLORER - £25M

Spain and Real Madrid CB Sergio Ramos

MID Pack​
- THIS PACK CONTAINS 1 MIDFIELDER THAT HAS BEEN ONE OF THE MOST RELIABLE AND CONSISTENT PLAYERS OVER THE LAST FEW YEARS FOR SEVERAL ITALIAN CLUBS
NO BIDS!

Italy's and Juve's General...Andrea Pirlo
This pack also contained a bonus... £25m to the winning chairman.

ATT Pack​
- THE PACK CONTAINS AN ATTACKER CURRENTLY IN SERIE A BUT BEING LINKED WITH A BIG MOVE ELSEWHERE

DRAW - TILL13 AND BORNEXPLORER - PLEASE SEND YOUR RE-BIDS TO ME BY THE END OF THE NEXT ROUND. MUST BE EQUAL OR MORE THAN THE ORIGINAL BID OF £25M

RANDOM Pack​
- THIS PACK IS RANDOM
wink.gif
DO YOU DARE BID?

WINNER - RIOTACT - £27M
RUNNER UP - WONDERKID - £26.5M <--- UNLUCKY

Chelsea's Juan Manuel Mata and Arsenal's Cazorla

Right... we have 3 rounds remaining people! Get your bids in! IF you have the cash then start spending!

I WILL INCLUDE RANDOM (VERY POOR) REGENS IN EACH TEAM TO FILL IT UP SO MAKE SURE YOUR GET SOME PLAYERS TO MAKE GIVE YOU A GOOD SPINE TO YOUR SQUAD!

We also have another 2 trading rounds and 1 sale round so you can offload your deadwood to me for a value :) so don't worry about it if you have 4 managers currently.

HUUUUUGGGGEEEE ROUND NOW!

Welcome to the Superstar Round
View attachment 329068

No information will be given for each pack. (6) All the information you will get is​

• [*=center]Theres 1 player per pack
    [*=center]Their Position (Sort Of)
    [*=center]A minimum value bid
    [*=center]IF they include a club bonus

Pack 1 - Att Mid / Forward
Minimum Bid of ... £25m

Pack 2 - Att Mid / Forward
Minimum Bid of ... £15m

Pack 3 - Forward
Club Bonus
Minimum bid of ... £20m

Pack 4 - Att Mid / Forward
Minimum bid of ... £30m

Pack 5 - GK
Club Bonus
Minimum bid of ... £12m

Pack 6 - Att Mid
Minimum bid of ... £17m

Sorry about edit... change in the auction ... 6 packs for this round... you can bid on 3 pack for this round only.

GOOD LUCK!
DEADLINE IS ... THURSDAY EVENING. 7PM

Last edited:
**** regret not going for midfield now as for some reason I thought it was Pirlo and woulda put a low baller in, oh well £11mill for Valdes is not bad and is an upgrade on ramero

**** regret not going for midfield now as for some reason I thought it was Pirlo and woulda put a low baller in, oh well £11mill for Valdes is not bad and is an upgrade on ramero

ye not a bad catch for valdes...give you a good 2nd choice in romero swell... very shocked nobody went for pirlo... kind of a give away with the whole hint thing coulda got a cheap captain like

I'll never reach a full-squad (or close) - But at least I have 2 players now! :D

I think you could do with a couple of bigger packs soon or else nobody will get a side together!!! For everybody to even have just a starting eleven your talking about 220 players!

I think you could do with a couple of bigger packs soon or else nobody will get a side together!!! For everybody to even have just a starting eleven your talking about 220 players!

I think the HUGE ROUND headliner - is meant for another round ;)

But I agree - and think that Rev is aware..

patience buddy ... its a mystery auction for a reason ;)

just wait till the rounds start all is planned out... and seeing as i did around 180-200 players in packs before the auction started... lots more to come ;)

and this is how i wanted it to go... everybody fighting to get a full team means you need to take risks and spend even bigger to get a squad which can either pay of big or back fire equally :D

I think the HUGE ROUND headliner - is meant for another round ;)

But I agree - and think that Rev is aware..

you will see why when results are released ;)

Hey Rev... When will I know the club bonus on the vet pack I won last round mate?

Am i too late rev to place bids on the new round and send you my rebid for round draw?

I've sent them over in hope....

Last edited:
Results Time for the Superstar Round!

Pack 1 - Att Mid / Forward
Minimum Bid of ... £25m

WINNER - GMONEY - £35M
RUNNER UP - WONDERKID - £32.5M

Lionel Messi

Pack 2 - Att Mid / Forward
Minimum Bid of ... £15m

WINNER - MWEST - £27M
RUNNER UP - WONDERKID - £25m
Cristiano Ronaldo

Pack 3 - Forward
Club Bonus
Minimum bid of ... £20m

WINNER - BORNEXPLORER - £39.5M
RUNNER UP - POTTA - £31.1M

Robin Van Persie
Club Rep increase

Pack 4 - Att Mid / Forward
Minimum bid of ... £30m

WINNER - GMONEY - £42M!!!!!
RUNNER UP - NATH / TJD - £35M

Neymar

Pack 5 - GK
Club Bonus
Minimum bid of ... £12m

WINNER - GMONEY - £27M
RUNNER UP - £26M

Manuel Neuer
60k seater stadium

Pack 6 - Att Mid
Minimum bid of ... £17m

WINNER - MWEST - £27M
RUNNER UP - EPIC TERRORIST - £22M

Eden Hazard

i'll release the next auction round tomorrow evening, give you chance to look over your squad. In the mean-time you have the chance to do any chairman - chairman trades. Message me. Deadline for any deals is 7pm tomorrow evening.