Forgot to add to the post as well folks ... as i said before ... any unsold players will go into my team ... so I can enjoy it too ;)

So far my squad is

xxxx

*** *** Pirlo ***

i like my chances ;)

I will however sign players ... so if you wish to sell any to me... message me :)

i won't be taking part in any auctions so no cheating can be done :)

If anybody has any issues with me entering a team... let me know ... happy to change things to make it fair ... would like to join seeing as its all the work making the game in the first place :)

Last edited:
Forgot to add to the post as well folks ... as i said before ... any unsold players will go into my team ... so I can enjoy it too ;)

So far my squad is

xxxx

*** *** Pirlo ***

i like my chances ;)

I will however sign players ... so if you wish to sell any to me... message me :)

i won't be taking part in any auctions so no cheating can be done :)

If anybody has any issues with me entering a team... let me know ... happy to change things to make it fair ... would like to join seeing as its all the work making the game in the first place :)

wanna sell him!?;)

haha think i may need to find a replacement first ;)

any managers, goalkeepers, defenders, midfielders or attackers for sale anybody?

will buy anyhting ha

Guus Hiddink
Selling Team (team name and chairman name) - Multiple Scoregasms - Murley

Buying Team (team name and chairman name) - Gleniffer Thistle - T1LL13
Cost - £7m

Sir Alex Ferguson
Selling Team (team name and chairman name) - Fenstanton FC - NathWalker
Buying Team (team name and chairman name) - Revs Team - Revolution
Cost - £8.5m

Sir Alex Ferguson
Selling Team (team name and chairman name) - Fenstanton FC - NathWalker
Buying Team (team name and chairman name) - Revs Team - Revolution
Cost - £8.5m

forgot to add... my team name is WARM FC (We Are Really Madrid FC)

Selling Team (team name and chairman name) - Haemoor Hammers CoolMcool
Buying Team (team name and chairman name) - Real Fail Stokiescott
Cost -Conte and £15m for Badstuber

Hmm.. Looking at the op - most people only spend half their money, and nobody has more than a starting-eleven...

Hmm.. Looking at the op - most people only spend half their money, and nobody has more than a starting-eleven...

ye... noticed it but not end of the world... future auctions and we have had plenty of rounds now for people to get some players at least....

Also i think theres a few players that have gone so their players will be made available and their in-game manager can sign them

ye thats why i dont really want to continue doing auction rounds... will try get more done tonight folks... little busy but will try my best :)