Nacho Novo Return to Rangers ?

AldoKemp-1

Reaction score
Rangers fans favourite Nacho Novo is poised for a loan deal back to Rangers as he can't settle in Spain with Gijon, With his Wife and Children over here still Nacho cannot settle and A possible loan deal is on the cards. Heres hoping anyway as Nacho is a player to replace Miller and lift the morale and atmoshere around Ibrox. Fingers are crossed for the wee man to come back to Rangers would be great if he came before the Old Firm.

Nothing has been confirmed story from The Sunday Post - http://www.sundaypost.com/sport.htm

Who knows if it's true but I know he has been on the phone to Walter alot trying to get help settling. Theres not much on the story on the link you need to get the Sunday post. sure this will excite many Rangers fans hopefully we don't get let down and he doesn't come :( Welcome Nacho back with open arms.

Should it really matter considering it is to do with scottish football, not asif there is many threads get started in the scotland section anyway.

If Nacho returns, I'll be officially scared. He's a tricky little ******* to handle XD

If Nacho returns, I'll be officially scared. He's a tricky little ******* to handle XD

Hes a player who plays for the Jersey aswell mate thats what I love about him, I will be so delighted if we get him great replacement for Miller and wasn't even thought about at all really.

I hope its true, Novo & Lovenkrands Upfront, would like to see that 8-|, wishful thinking lol.

he is **** anyway, all he will do is try to wind up our fans
the only player that is close to as annoying as him is laugherty

If it's a family matter, fair enough, come back. But if his decision is based on football, he shouldn't return to Rangers. I hate to say it as even as a Jambo I love Novo, but he's an impact sub, not a replacement for Miller. Rangers need to look bigger than Novo in that perspective.

He was excellent for Rangers when he played. Seriously hope he doesn't come back.

I never realised he nearly played 200 games for Rangers. Was quite shocked by that. Doesn't feel like he was there for 6 years.

He isn't **** ? thats just you and your pathetic biased views.Hes annoying to you because he loves Rangers. simple as that, Nacho was a great player no doubts about it, he's that **** celtic wanted him, ;)

He isn't **** ? thats just you and your pathetic biased views.Hes annoying to you because he loves Rangers. simple as that, Nacho was a great player no doubts about it, he's that **** celtic wanted him, ;)
i really dont rate him at all
he is annoying because he never shuts his mouth and is always talking ****
i feel in a similar way to him as you do to lennon i think (doesnt really make sense but im tired so meh :S)

i really dont rate him at all
he is annoying because he never shuts his mouth and is always talking ****
i feel in a similar way to him as you do to lennon i think (doesnt really make sense but im tired so meh :S)

Nacho always played well though and scored goals. To say you he's annoying because he never shuts his mouth there are numerous Celtic players that always come out in the papers saying how much they're better than Rangers and they're gonna do this and that to me when the players aren't even rated highly off there own fans. He still is a great player and hes proven it.

ahhhh i loved nacho novo.. that goal he scored in the cup final gainst falkirk. absolute beast.

Last edited:
Honestly i never knew he left in the 1st place... Trading rangers for Gijon? LOL

honestly dont know how you can says hes "****"
he always gave who ever he was playing against a hard time, and most of all against celtic he had no trouble getting by the defense and taunting the fans well he does it!
one of my favourite rangers players of all time tbh:wub:

Honestly i never knew he left in the 1st place... Trading rangers for Gijon? LOL

Lol yeah mate he left, Was always on the bench and eventually decided to go to Gijon but he has been on the phone to Walter Smith on numerous occasions as he's finding life hard there. I'll take him back in a heartbeat actually love the guy :wub:

One of the most overrated players to play for the old firm. He is an impact player who can come off the bench and change a game but play him from the start and he is pish

I may be biased though........XD

I loved him on PES 06. Drogba style :D
Good player. Fell bad for him. He wants to leave spain for scotland *sigh* XD