Nani Signs New 4 Year Deal At United

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 3K
well, nani did cost a large sum and people did talk him up and say he would be the next CR - i have a feeling that his ego loved it - as a result when played, not enough really, he did not shine. however recently i would note that when he gets the ball people do get excited because you does run at players and make things happen.

Ribery is a better player than Nani - he made A. Cole look slow and hopeless in the france england game last season - however as noted above he has not really produced the goods this season - granted i have only watched a couple BM games.

Come he is a youbg lad. learning the trade, you cant expect him to be able to shoot and play like scholes yet. i think he is a big part of a post ferguson united. which is what fergie is grooming him for.

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

1) he has an one bad injury.

2) He has been injured and want to leave. hence not trying

3) squad rotation, everyone would still get Games

4) We got Machedaa and Welbeck. surely buying another striker would stunt there growth. 30million is a steal.

5) SAF would set him straight.
Its not just injuries this season he has also picked up a fair few injuries over his career, he is quite injury prone, your second point just reinforces his poor attitude.

How much money do you think we have? 30 million is not a steal, it is a lot of money, if youre going to spend it, you better of buying a player who doesnt have so many flaws. WE are not chelsea or madrid. when we spend 30 million, we need to get it more or less spot on, for the flaws he has, its not a great deal.

striker wise, owen is virtually done, most teams tend to have 3 good strikers. .macheda and welback are much further back on the development side, hence welbeck going on loan. god forbid rooney or berbs were to out for an exteneded period of time, neither of these two would be ready to lead the line, not to mention we need a keeper since VDS is nearly 40, and good gaolkeepers are rare and expensive.

nani is coming to a point in his career where he's going to be a good first team player, or a failure. buying ribery now would only puch him towards the latter

as for gibson watch him play, he doesnt even get his head up to look for the pass enough. he may become a fairly decent player, but he wont become the scholes like player we need in the midfield

ribrey is not 22 or 23 he's 26, for him to arrive and SAF to sort out his attittude, which has always been like this throughout his career, is a waste. ribery isnt really a team player, never has been never will be. Not even SAF can change about him.

Ribery has been getting boo'd this season. He has been poor to say the least so whoever does get him needs to beware. I think he may end up going somewhere unexpected.

I personally think that Real made a deal with Bayern last season that they would sell Robben to them if they could get Ribery next season for cheapish (to them). But back on topic..

Nani has been very good in the last few weeks and hopefully he can continue with his form tomorrow, saturday and then wednesday at least. Should be a good week for us!

Back