TheRyanFM

Reaction score
My Napoli 5-3-2/3-5-2 ~ Double 1st Season
View attachment 418507
This tactic is a counter attacking tactic with transitional wing backs that do their attacking duties and also their defensive duties.

This tactic's width does infact come from the wing-backs as shown in this illustration;
View attachment 418503
---------------------------------------------
The team instructions are set to counter the opponent;
View attachment 418502
These instructions are not set to dominate games but to make the best of our counters and to not waste the ball when we have it.

Tips for the tactic
For opposition instructions I leave it to my assistant who is Martin Keown but if you do not have an assistant without 15 defending I recommend using the following opposition instructions;
AMs: Show onto weaker foot, Always tight mark
ST: Show onto weaker foot, Always tight mark
Players with under 95% condition: Hard tackling (as they're more likely to get injured if you hard tackle them)
For training in pre-season I train Tactics as the general and match training on high intensity and during the season I always use Balanced general training and defensive positioning.

Screenshots of my success
View attachment 418501
So as you can see I won the title by 22 points having a great defensive record only conceding 15 goals whilst also scoring the most goals in the league at 68.

Champions League Glory
View attachment 418500
We did not "cruise" through the group but nevertheless we came out on top with a goal difference of +9

View attachment 418497
Despite losing our home leg 2-0 we completely turned it around and beat Galatasary 3-2 on aggregate after beating them 3-0 at their place.

View attachment 418496
We then drew Manchester United in the quarter-finals and beat them 3-2 on aggregate!

View attachment 418494
The story continued as we beat Benfica on penalties after a 2-2 aggregate draw.

View attachment 418492
We then had to play Bayern the winners of the season before and somehow managed to batter them 4-0!

DOWNLOAD LINK:
View attachment 418481

Last edited:
Hi
it looks gr8 mate, do u use any d-line tweaks or its just plug and play ?
And do u use OI ?
which is ur match prep ?

Sorry completley forgot about these ;) will update it check it again in 5 minutes!

Hi
And do u use OI ?
which is ur match prep ?
sorted now :), I recromend starting at the beginning and training the tactic throughout pre-season!

Hi
And do u use OI ?
which is ur match prep ?

Is the tactic up to download? Can't see it anywhere haha

any download link? tactic looks good..

Never in my life have I heard that but I like it haha

Please keep me updated with how its going guys!

nice will try this on my liverpool save tonight. good tactic against big teams? if counter attacking and focusing on defence?

nice will try this on my liverpool save tonight. good tactic against big teams? if counter attacking and focusing on defence?
I will post some screenshots of some big games but as I played this on 2 pcs it dont let me load up matches so ill just go on past meetings ;)

nice - i am currently re-training jordan henderson as a cwb as hes a beast when trained there

I am starting a new save with Paysand? SC in Brazilian third tier, and I think it should suit to the players I have. Will keep you updated

This looks tasty. I was think about starting a new game with Atletico Madrid or Monaco.This looks a good tactic to use