No player instruction tactic have its own benefit like minimum silly mistake and decrease fouling. I like this tactic, if u tweak to increase shoot on target ratio it will be awesome.

great tactic... first game i used it v chelsea - won 3-0 and gerrard was sent off haha. will update again at half way point through season!

Try this tactic with a smaller team, just switch from shorter passing to more direct passing and it's work wonder, I got lot of long ball to the striker.
I want to try put the AM to SS, Great tactic so far!

I am with middlesbrough.

My Napoli 5-3-2/3-5-2 ~ Double 1st Season
View attachment 503298
This tactic is a counter attacking tactic with transitional wing backs that do their attacking duties and also their defensive duties.

This tactic's width does infact come from the wing-backs as shown in this illustration;
View attachment 503304
---------------------------------------------
The team instructions are set to counter the opponent;
View attachment 503305
These instructions are not set to dominate games but to make the best of our counters and to not waste the ball when we have it.

Tips for the tactic
For opposition instructions I leave it to my assistant who is Martin Keown but if you do not have an assistant without 15 defending I recommend using the following opposition instructions;
AMs: Show onto weaker foot, Always tight mark
ST: Show onto weaker foot, Always tight mark
Players with under 95% condition: Hard tackling (as they're more likely to get injured if you hard tackle them)
For training in pre-season I train Tactics as the general and match training on high intensity and during the season I always use Balanced general training and defensive positioning.

Screenshots of my success
View attachment 503307
So as you can see I won the title by 22 points having a great defensive record only conceding 15 goals whilst also scoring the most goals in the league at 68.

Champions League Glory
View attachment 503310
We did not "cruise" through the group but nevertheless we came out on top with a goal difference of +9

View attachment 503316
Despite losing our home leg 2-0 we completely turned it around and beat Galatasary 3-2 on aggregate after beating them 3-0 at their place.

View attachment 503317
We then drew Manchester United in the quarter-finals and beat them 3-2 on aggregate!

View attachment 503320
The story continued as we beat Benfica on penalties after a 2-2 aggregate draw.

View attachment 503324
We then had to play Bayern the winners of the season before and somehow managed to batter them 4-0!

DOWNLOAD LINK:
View attachment 503383

Post your starting line up please

I got in Martin Montoya, Koke, Alvara Arbeloa and Ronaldiniho on a free

Thanks for the info, literally just started a save with Napoli so hoping this will work for me too!

Did you play Arbeloa and Montoya WB then i'm assuming? Also did you offload any big players? They give you a 1m wage budget and its already over this when you begin!

Cheers

Just won my first season using your tactic, awesome! Signed De Bruyne on loan for the season and he got the highest average rating in Serie A, unbelievable player!

I won the Italian Cup on pens against Juve too, but got hammered against Man U in the first knockout round of the CL. Did well to get through a tough group though (Dortmund, Ath. Madrid and Porto).

What kind of signings did you make in the summer for second season? Think I need to make a couple of big signings to help in CL but not seen how much money I will be given yet.

Also I would recommend 'wonderkid' CB Alvarez Balanta to anyone! Signed him for about 11m and kept starting him and he is looking incredible!

Just won my first season using your tactic, awesome! Signed De Bruyne on loan for the season and he got the highest average rating in Serie A, unbelievable player!

I won the Italian Cup on pens against Juve too, but got hammered against Man U in the first knockout round of the CL. Did well to get through a tough group though (Dortmund, Ath. Madrid and Porto).

What kind of signings did you make in the summer for second season? Think I need to make a couple of big signings to help in CL but not seen how much money I will be given yet.

Also I would recommend 'wonderkid' CB Alvarez Balanta to anyone! Signed him for about 11m and kept starting him and he is looking incredible!

Decent season!