NAPOLI - help please !! Matias Fernandez or others??

sonos

Reaction score
As i said before, i'm training napoli i'm now in 6th and in January .. my board as accept an offer os 26M for hamsik .. and put me really f**k up on the midfield .. i also bought asenjo by 9M and i have now about 17M .. i thinking on going for matias fernandez and play with AM isntead of CM.. do have better options ?? Even to other positions ?? PLEASE HELP!:D

GK: Asenjo
RB: Maggio
LB: Aronica
CB: Canavarro
CB: Rivas
DM: Blasi
CM: ?
AMR: Giuliano
AML: Fleck
ST: Aquino
ST: Lavezzi

As i said before, i'm training napoli i'm now in 6th and in January .. my board as accept an offer os 26M for hamsik .. and put me really f**k up on the midfield .. i also bought asenjo by 9M and i have now about 17M .. i thinking on going for matias fernandez and play with AM isntead of CM.. do have better options ?? Even to other positions ?? PLEASE HELP!:D

GK: Asenjo
RB: Maggio
LB: Aronica
CB: Canavarro
CB: Rivas
DM: Blasi
CM: defour
AMR: Giuliano
AML: Fleck
ST: Aquino
ST: Lavezzi

defour is nice .. but i'll prefer witsel if i was to buy a CM.. tks toug, any more tips ?

moutinho and veloso already o manchester city and real madrid .. nuri sahin looks good .. did u ever buy him? can he take it ?

well ive bought him for my tottenham team which is under 21s and he is a backup to hamsik so hasnt really played yet but... i would get him unless you can get someone better btw hes really cheap i got him for 3m

camacho is really good .. but i can't pay the wages he want .. he just have reject me twice already

how much are you paying for camacho?
if its less than your budget put the rest of your budget into the wage budget

the problem is i have a lot of youngsters .. like fleck, aquino, giuliano, asenjo, even lavezzi is young .. should i try to add some experience to the squad ? or go for a wonderkid again?

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

how much are you paying for camacho?
if its less than your budget put the rest of your budget into the wage budget

yah .. i tough about it .. but i'm giving them 16.5M .. can't do that with the budget .. javi garcia form real .. for a bargain of 4M doesn't want to come either

if you want experience get tymoschuk or however you spell his name

and what do u think about matias fernandez ? villa accept a 15M for him ... have to chamge the tactic from CM to AMC .. but in my other saves he really rocks !

Javi Martinez, Adrien, Willians Santana, Ramires, Hernanes, Dzagoev, Wagner

im not a big fan of 3 attacking midfielders :/ but its your game so you can choose or you could just play him in cm with a forward arrow

that's an option ..but matias doesn't work well at CM .. i have tested him before

bolzoni .. to DM maybe a good option too .. i'm trying to sell gargano for 4M and blasi will probably out to to lyon for 5M

i really wanted camacho to cm .. another really good midfielder like him ?