yeah i have just witing for moderation on the tactic

I'm really impressed with this tactic - I've just started using it on my Arsenal save (season 2013-2014). I won the league last year and just haven't been able to get going this season. I've just got into January and decided to change my tactics radically. I've always liked playing a back 3 with attacking wing backs but have never managed to make it work to my satisfaction. This tactic seems to have nailed it - the Libero role is functioning really well (I have Danny Wilson playing there and he's breaking forward between the two CB's to support attacks and break up play in support of the midfield).

What's really impressing me, in addition to the defensive positions being taken up and the lack of chances created by the opposition, is the creative attacking movement being displayed. The interplay between the IF and the WB's is fantastic and Gervinho in the AF is ripping defences apart with mazy runs in the box.

It's early on yet, 6 games into the tactic, so the team are just getting used to this - but I'm certainly going to use this till the end of the season and I reckon I'll be there challanging for the top spot if the team keeps playing like this.

Great tactics..!!!

thanks for the update pleasure to help, The new tactic has finally been moderated so check OP for the link