Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that our Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Got a problem. After deciding my transfer targets and youth prospects and my season targets for season 3, I pressed continue. But:-

Sir Alex Ferguson had retired. So that meant the Man U job was free and they approached me! They have a much bigger transfer budget, and their players are great too.

But what's keeping me off the job is that, first I'm a Chelsea supporter, second I have grew to like Napoli and third I had kinda prepared a plan for Napoli. Plus I originally wanted to win the Champions League first with Napoli before moving anywhere else. But my mind says take the United job, while my heart chooses Napoli. Which club should I take?!

Reaction score
Yeah stick with napoli, you can't accept ManU since they ******** Chelsea in the EPL

Reaction score
One more person say Napoli and I'm staying
The fans love me too :D

Banned
Reaction score
Napoi, if you wanted to manage United you would have been them at the start ;)

Reaction score
Are you seriously considering United OVER Napoli? Thats 'preposterous'!

I'm speaking strictly game-wise btw ;)

Reaction score
Win the Champions league with Napoli first and then if you feel you need a new challenge then move on...

Reaction score
Well, it's what's in your heart.

I was at Bristol City, got offered Palermo, went and it was a great decision.

I was at Reading, got offered Sevilla, stayed and it wasn't such a good decision.

Reaction score
yeah kinda like me, with my udinese.. i have been built this club to be one of most fearsome club in the world.. winning everything with them, goood tactics, focusing the youth team, no team cant stop us.. but later milan approached me. really i am milan fans. but i drop the milan contract... remembering my hard work for udinese.. i cant left them, and never wanted watch others managers run my boys!!

Reaction score
same with me. i won as england manager to euro 2016, and italy and holland started to approch mee. i choose holland in the end. i favourite players are there. ;)

Reaction score
I was Burnley, really enjoying and everything, Liverpool approached me and I have ruined my save:) So stay with Napoli:) Will be worth it:)

Reaction score
Well I've been Sporting for 6 years now and had no offers except international teams :(

Reaction score
Well I've been Sporting for 6 years now and had no offers except international teams :(
Hahaa! Same here. I've been with Liverpool for 6 years. I have won the PL the last 5 times in a row, while also having the youngest team in the league for the past 3/4years.
The only job that was offer'd to me, was the England job in my second season. I turned it down, and they appointed Mancini instead.

Reaction score
I'd stay as Napoli are younger and have more potential as a team and United depending what sort of signings Ferguson made they are likely to be past it or nearly at their peak :)

Reaction score
Keep playing with Napoli or you could save your game under an other name, so that you can play with both saves. However you could finish your save with Napoli and then start a new one with ManU