Id save a separate save before you make the decision so if you regret it you can go back

Im currently united and built a force to be reconed with i won the CL 2 times in a row the EPL League cup !! Barcelona approched me i accepted because i thought i could build a mega force as madrid had over taken them !! But i saved it under a different name in case it never worked out i wasted the budget i got selling players that really i needed and bought needless **** and player half a year and got battered by madrid 3 times ( super cup ) and league so i went to my united save. The fans wanted my head so stay with Napoli if you think going to united isnt right !!!

Napoli!

More of a challenge - wait 'till the Chelsea job becomes available and go to another club you like!

Stay with Napoli, if you have a plan stick to it! Also, it doesn't matter that much on the game who you support, does it? I mean, I don't mind being Man Utd manager and maybe even Everton manager. A professional manager doesn't reject teams because he doesn't support them.

In FM11 I really don't care which team I am. I went decided to join Arsenal even though I am a Chelsea fan! It's just a game, so do what you feel is best. :)

I've been 2 years in 1860 München, 1 year in Porto and almost 1 year in Arsenal and I am now rumored to be the next manager of Real Madrid as it seems Mourinho is leaving. Just do what you feel is right.

Last edited:
Well I've been Sporting for 6 years now and had no offers except international teams :(

did u aplly to any counrty managent job. asisde form minows, like the carabien islands, some nation will have a vancant space.

i started of by apllying for ireland, and the 2 years later, england aproacced me. then after antoher 2 years, holland nad italy tried to catch me. i went for holland. go ORAGNE!

Make a save before you accept the job and one with the job. So you can do both.

Yeah, I always make a separate save if there's an intriguing job offer but I don't want to leave yet.

Just got a job offer from Barca in 2013, and they promised a transfer budget of 250 million.......and that's after they had just bought Chiellini for about 75 million.

I got £149 mil when they offered me the job in the summer of 2013 but its a waste of time the squad restrictions are annoying !!