Resource icon

Nasko Positive 4-4-2 Diamond Wide - Custom Gegenpress

This tactic is spectacular, it has been putting it on and starting to win games.

I won everything in second seasson with OL ( Dembele scored 62 goals in all competition). I only loan Balde (crack) and bought Lucca. Great tac!

Hey do you have player instructions? For console thanks :)

Hey do you have player instructions? For console thanks :)

Yes, of course:
IWB - Shoot less often & Tackle harder
BPD - Dribble More, Shoot less often, Stay Wider, Tackle harder,
DM - More Direct passes, Take more risks, Dribble more, Shoot less often, Tackle harder
DW - Take more risks, Shoot less often
SS - Mark tighter, Tackle harder, Shoot less often
AF - Take more risks, Shoot less often, Tackle harder

this tactic plays some beautiful football only question can i change defensive wingers into inverted wingers?

What do you mean by mark the FBs ? On the opposition instructions panel or mark them individually on the players instructions panel ?

Yes in Opposition Instructions Mark tightly. In this ME lots of passes go through them and they make a lot of mistakes.

this tactic plays some beautiful football only question can i change defensive wingers into inverted wingers?
Well the most important feature of defensive winger is Close Down more that comes with it. With the IW the problem is that they will tend to move inside the pitch and do the same as the IWB. They kind-a mess with each others place. But of course you if yuo have good player do it just make him stay wider and on support at most.

Champions league also ? if so agaist who ?
Conference league (I started in Wisła Kraków then after one seasson I got offer to move OL) Now I played 2 full seasson in OL. First i won League, French cup and Conference league with Tottenham. In second seasson i won French cup, 2rd (4 points behind PSG) and 1/8 UCL (5-4 with Tottenham). But in my opinion I've get better season.