NathWalker and Kai Rooney BPL Chairman Game With A Twist

Mr Vettel,

I hear you have signed, what was to be my manager, Mr Moyes. I do hope you are happy as I'm sure you owe me money for this :) However, as I am a kind person I will not be taking any further action. I would be interested in signing your new boy Lloris on a free if you desire to off load him :p

Best Regards,
Mr Harry

Mr Vettel,

I hear you have signed, what was to be my manager, Mr Moyes. I do hope you are happy as I'm sure you owe me money for this :) However, as I am a kind person I will not be taking any further action. I would be interested in signing your new boy Lloris on a free if you desire to off load him :p

Best Regards,
Mr Harry

Mr Harry,
ARE YOU INSANE? There is no way you'll be receiving compensation for Moyes seeing as he is officially appointed on the 1st of July and Hugo Lloris is worth 1 billion pounds within my eyes.

From Sir Vettel

Sir Vettel,

I was never sectioned that is just rumors. I do hope you can keep this between us! ;)

Best Regards,
Mr Harry

Chairman Name: Khalid Al-Richman
Draft Pick: 10

Never played a chairman game before so if anyone could link me any info/tell me about it I'd appreciate it.

Doing not bad for myself so far ;)

You certainly have a good selection. Out of the 4 selections you have 3 great outcomes :)

As for me only 1 of 4 can be said to be great outcomes. However, I'm not complaining as I did get Man Utd :)

SOrry fir the delay guys have been called in to do 6 days straight at work, will post everyones packs when I get back today :)

nice one Vorm and Bent but hang on who's Chelsea??? small club in Fulham I've heard?

bale returning to so'ton along with vidic and AVB. Not bad at all. Just saw that Pulis is now managing Arsenal! hahaha thats perfect

bale returning to so'ton along with vidic and AVB. Not bad at all. Just saw that Pulis is now managing Arsenal! hahaha thats perfect
As an Arsenal fan it was horrible seeing that draft happen :( Anyway will post remaining drafts after work today and will hopefully have this running by Monday at the latest.

Hey, I'll join if there is still a spot open.
Chairman name: Scrooge McDuck
Draft Pick: 6 (or whatever is left)