NathWalker and Kai Rooney BPL Chairman Game With A Twist

As an Arsenal fan it was horrible seeing that draft happen :( Anyway will post remaining drafts after work today and will hopefully have this running by Monday at the latest.

I'm also an Arsenal fan, so I could only laugh when I received Bale and AVB while the tactical mastermind Tony Pulis went to the Emirates. :p

As an Everton fan I'm happy to have got Fellaini, Martin O'Neill is shocking though

Second Post Is Updateed for all the new members. No spaces left. I will spend tonight attempting the do all the editing of players, manager, chairman and finances. And will hopefully have the transfer window open tomorrow evening at the latest.

Great work Nath. I know how time consuming it can be editing. So thanks in advance :)

View attachment 359490
Another Twist…….. Swap the club!!!

Okay so another twist here, all budgets will be increased to a round figure of £100m

If you areunhappy with the draft pick that you have been given then you now have the chance to do something about this. Contact another chairman by PM to see if you can buy their draft pick.

This is howit will work, Say I was unhappy with my draft pick, I contact KaiRooney offering him £30m to swap his draft with mine, if he agrees then we swap drafts, Kais club will now have an overall balance of £130m in game where as I will only have £70m in game.

Feel freeto ask any questions if you do not understand. All contact to be done over PM.If any deals do get arranged PM me the deal so that I can confirm it and theedit it into the database. Both parties PM me the deal please.

DEADLINE: 20:00 BST 26/06/13

Any 1 here interested in Taking My Pick....Stoke City, Redknapp Cazorla and Reina?

if anybody is interested contact me

Shawcross, Bryan Ruiz, Lambert,Everton

I'm happy with what I have, so I won't be interested in a swap.

Doesnt look like anyone is interested in a swap but if anyone is mid negotiations then you have just under 4 hours to complete it. Deadline 20:00 BST

Deadline has passed. I will create a new thread tonight for the actual story to take place,but both of the threads will be active so you need to be checking both.as soon as the new thread is up the remaining rules for transfers will be up and so Chairman-Chairman transfer window will be open.

When you have made the story thread can you put a like in the op of this page

Okay guys so the new thread is up. Please post your Takeover press conferences on the new thread and aswell as that when transfers are completed post press conferences announcing those players etc. All other news about your club should also be posted on the story thread. All posts over there should be in character all other posts regarding questions etc should be posted here so please check both threads.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ker-kairooney-chairman-game-story-thread.html

Cheers Guys

Please add the remaining 19 members as friends to get the PMs done.

Chairman to Chairman Transfer Window is now open and will remain so until Wednesday 3rd July 20:00 BST

would it be possible to get the game loaded up onto the site? So we can see our teams etc