National-Big-Underdog-Puppy Teams Tactic.(13.3)

View attachment 317359

omg. 6-0 and i had 27 shots and they 0 shots

It is hard to win against teams with similar value. I lost against dinamo and i hardly beat red bull salzburg. In both matches was predicted me to win.(in match with red bull was predicted to win at good score, but i hardly win with 2-1).

Last edited:
View attachment 317359

omg. 6-0 and i had 27 shots and they 0 shots

It is hard to win against teams with similar value. I lost against dinamo and i hardly beat red bull salzburg. In both matches was predicted me to win.(in match with red bull was predicted to win at good score, but i hardly win with 2-1).

At the beginning of season it s normal mate. Just keep gelling team and keep me posted after mid-season:)

Hi to every1 again. Here is the end of season summary for Reading and Watford.

READING:

View attachment 317494View attachment 317495

As you see with Reading this tactic proved to be a good one. Except this we were also got to both league and FA cup Semi's beaten by NUFC. Nem had a very special season and awarded young player of the year. I also rewarded manager of the year 3rd.

On the other hand,

WATFORD: I must admit that it was all my mistaken player choices and inconsistent tactical vision of me thrown the team in this situation. I said "I wish I would leave it to assistant he d better perform with that team with my tactic"

Here is the final table of Watford

View attachment 317496

Special thanks to Raikan who couraged me to do that testing, hope you found results enough mate:)))

You can ask anything about tactic by the way.

Cheers guys

What training to use? The one in the picture on the first page?

Sorry mate but seems that your tactic just don't work with cfr cluj. I lost with chiajna, with city and with petroul and then a i played again those matches with another tactic and i beachiajna and then i beat city with 2-0. Anyway if you had good results i think it is a good tactic, just my team cant play with it. And i forgot to say that it was almost fluid in all areas

Sorry mate but seems that your tactic just don't work with cfr cluj. I lost with chiajna, with city and with petroul and then a i played again those matches with another tactic and i beachiajna and then i beat city with 2-0. Anyway if you had good results i think it is a good tactic, just my team cant play with it. And i forgot to say that it was almost fluid in all areas

I m sorry m8 if it didn t work for you. But As i said on first thread you need to fit the team roles perfectly. It is not about expensive transfers, it is just about the "RIGHT PLAYER- RIGHT POSITION/ROLE" rule.

Thanks for test and feedbacks btw m8.

Cheers:)

I will love to use this but I have quite a lot of Wingers because previously I was using 442. Let me see how i can adjust..

I was using pow kisser tactic with very good results with Spurs, changed midseason to this one and started winning by three four five goals every game!!! GREAT tactic, GREAT football!!!! Only problem, the players get VERY tired, do you have this problem too mate?

donchen
I will love to use this but I have quite a lot of Wingers because previously I was using 442. Let me see how i can adjust..​

If you have wingers with 10+ tackling retrain them to WB m8 :)

Tzokaras
I was using pow kisser tactic with very good results with Spurs, changed midseason to this one and started winning by three four five goals every game!!! GREAT tactic, GREAT football!!!! Only problem, the players get VERY tired, do you have this problem too mate?​

Yeap as this is an all-around tactic there are some disadvantages of it. Tiring players is one of those. But here is the solution.

Pre-season: Give all your fighting players ( WB - DM - BBM - APM ) stamina and quickness training on heavy workload. If your player's stamina is below 13 set this player's training to stamina with heavy workload half season.

Hope it ll continue to get scores:) don't be shy to share some Screenshots guys:)

Hahaha. That will make me have like 4 - 5 WBs on each side :p

Hey Serkan im about start new league (notts county) with your tactic. You doing any specific train to players ?

Going to try this with City. Formation seems perfect for them if I can get a midfielder to partner Toure and a backup striker.

Timolain
Hey Serkan im about start new league (notts county) with your tactic. You doing any specific train to players ?

Hi mate if you start with lower league teams like notts co. your train preference has to be FITNESS no matter which tactytic you use. But if you ll have enough quality you can give individual training to your players with HEAVY workrate

arka09
Going to try this with City. Formation seems perfect for them if I can get a midfielder to partner Toure and a backup striker.

Interesting to see what City will do with it. Keep me posted mate.

And all your shared screenies will be appreciated m8s

CheerS:)

I just passed first-half of season. Ill put screenies after finish my first season.
But i just wanted share this one :)
View attachment 318978

After next round got 1-1 Sunderland draw. They scored at 90+2 :/

Last edited:
Only bad side goalkeeper doing so much bad pass mistakes, atleast for lower leagues.

M8 you can change your GK's collect option to defender collect, probably to your DLC. I didn't realise that before because of having de gea or at least almunia for watford:S i m on it in my saves from now. I ll be waiting for your screenies btw:)

Allright Season complate here is screenies..
View attachment 319164View attachment 319165View attachment 319166

Media prospective was 8th if i remember correct, win league by 17 point ahead.
Lost cups;
-FA defeated by sunderland on penalty shouts.They scored at last minute both home and away matches, so unlucky :(
-Capital one cup: Tactic was not fluid it was early season.
-Johnstone : Lost at final leg.