National-Big-Underdog-Puppy Teams Tactic.(13.3)

Allright Season complate here is screenies..
View attachment 319164View attachment 319165View attachment 319166

Media prospective was 8th if i remember correct, win league by 17 point ahead.
Lost cups;
-FA defeated by sunderland on penalty shouts.They scored at last minute both home and away matches, so unlucky :(
-Capital one cup: Tactic was not fluid it was early season.
-Johnstone : Lost at final leg.

Amazing success for Notts County m8 congrats:) and happy to se my tactic has done perfect job for you:)

Thanks mate. Yeah amazing for notts, cant even sign free players cuz wage budged :D Lets see what they will give me for Championship.

Last edited:
Media prospective 24th

Transfers: 1 Transfer, few free sign and 4 loan. But sold more players for some more wage budget.

Fking Chairman soooooo pooooor. Hoping he leave club :/

First Half results:
View attachment 319269View attachment 319270

Thats my team.
View attachment 319271
Moore usualy plays at STL position but he is injured for 8 weeks.
It could better but my strikers and right Wb's keep injuring. Played few games with u18 striker. And my WBR/DR's not realy good :) Hard to find good WB/DLR for low level teams. WBL good cuz i trained him for a whole season :p
Will update when complate season. But srsly how to rid of chairman :p he doesnt want go clup keep making cash.

Last edited:
Media prospective 24th

Transfers: 1 Transfer, few free sign and 4 loan. But sold more players for some more wage budget.

Fking Chairman soooooo pooooor. Hoping he leave club :/

First Half results:
View attachment 319269View attachment 319270

Thats my team.
View attachment 319271
Moore usualy plays at STL position but he is injured for 8 weeks.
It could better but my strikers and right Wb's keep injuring. Played few games with u18 striker. And my WBR/DR's not realy good :) Hard to find good WB/DLR for low level teams. WBL good cuz i trained him for a whole season :p
Will update when complate season. But srsly how to rid of chairman :p he doesnt want go clup keep making cash.

Doing great job man keep going. Don't think about the chairman even if he won't go if you keep growing money will come.

BTW there will be an updated version of this tactic which ll have some individual player adjustments just I need to give it a last test then i ll release it.

yea i leave it at overload. But doing bad on premier league :/ Dont have quality players so.

Last edited:
so i am thinkin to start a new game with the team of which team prediction is 20th in the premier league.
which tactic do you suggest me to use? the tactic on your first page or the tweaked kartal's phonemenae tactic?

so i am thinkin to start a new game with the team of which team prediction is 20th in the premier league.
which tactic do you suggest me to use? the tactic on your first page or the tweaked kartal's phonemenae tactic?

m8 if you wanna try to be successful with a low rate team then my suggestion d be the first tactic. But if you want a new challange by testing Phenomena v2 it d be well appreciated by me cuz it is being tested by me and sadly i didn t finalize it yet

Alright guys, having stuggled with tactics on the new patch i decided to give this tactic a whirl with Newcastle. After doing about half a season i was going along ok but my right sided forward (DLF) only had 3 goals in 15 appearances. I decided to changed the DLF (s) to a CF (s), Ive not looked back since. I have been destroying team left right and centre including a 5-1 away win at arsenal and a 3-0 away win at Dortmund. I managed to go from around about 8th at christmas to finishing 2nd aswell as winning both the FA Cup and Europa league. Great tactic with a slight tweak.

Alright guys, having stuggled with tactics on the new patch i decided to give this tactic a whirl with Newcastle. After doing about half a season i was going along ok but my right sided forward (DLF) only had 3 goals in 15 appearances. I decided to changed the DLF (s) to a CF (s), Ive not looked back since. I have been destroying team left right and centre including a 5-1 away win at arsenal and a 3-0 away win at Dortmund. I managed to go from around about 8th at christmas to finishing 2nd aswell as winning both the FA Cup and Europa league. Great tactic with a slight tweak.

Thanks for feedback mate. And all of you guys. I have a news bout tactic. There is a new version of tactic which has many deep-researched individual tweaks here is the link of it.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...16127-kartals-phenomena-v2-final-version.html

P.S. This one is not the one tested in A-Ilfandy's challange