National manager job - do I need country league?

blackhat

Reaction score
Hi guys,

is it true, to get a national manager job I need that country league in my database?

For example, there is a free spot in Japan national team, but I forgot to chose Japan leagues while starting a new game... and it seems that I can't get a job there :/

So if I chose about 15 leagues, I can manage only in 15 national teams? ;/

not necessarily, I only loaded England, Spain & South Africa, but I can manage a a lot of other national teams.

no you just have to have enough players from that contry in your database. e.g. you could sellect just the english premier league and tehn go and load all players from oceania and then you would be able to manage all of te oceanian nations as well as england and some of the other big nations. e.g. spain and italy as they have quite a few players in england and they're players are good enough to get loaded with the english league because they are common transfer targets.

so....

what should I do now to coach f.e. Japan?

EDIT:
and if you could only clear this one, one more time... I can add new manager with Japan f.e, that sent him to retire and I will be able to see all Japan players on my first manager?

Last edited:
nothing you can do mate the Japan job isn't available in your game

sorry mate what i meant was when you start a new game when chosing the database size you would need to set it to custom and load the players from other countries.