Ncfc4lyf1's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

Jason Pearce signed for Leeds. 4 year deal

Adam Clayton, Ramon Nunez, Billy Paynter, Paul Connolly, Andy O'Brien and Paul Rachubka. All transfer Listed

Yeovil have released Rhys Baggridge, Lewis Clarke, Rob Clowes and Billy Gibson

Don't think you can list players on game. and yeah it said it would be moderated before going out.

Might aswell. He's leaving anyway. Free transfer him till someone snaps him up

Can I have a linnk to where you got those ins and outs from it would be useful

Leeds:

Danny Pugh is now a permanent leeds player
Andy Keogh isn't on loan there anymore
Darren O Dea has returned to Celtic
Jonny Howson is at Norwich

they would all be corrected if you choose it with the latest SI update>

Haha no worries I got a bit scared there. Im kinda stuck with promos/relegations cos of the lower leagues, as soon as i relegate 4 teams from bss i have to replace them then so on and so on :/

Pretty sure that Kayserispor signed Riveros full time.

Hi mate, seeing as im not doing an update this year

if you need any help or would like me to do a few things just gimme a shout!

Good luck pal :)

Haha theres one job you could do is give me all the ups and downs so far to as low down as possible, yes it does involve research but I dont have enough time to do that. And I also need to do european spots at some point

Haha theres one job you could do is give me all the ups and downs so far to as low down as possible, yes it does involve research but I dont have enough time to do that. And I also need to do european spots at some point

not all will be done yet, obviously because of play offs, what i did was just do to BSS/N because thats all the main game goes down too,

With the european place, make sure all team currently in the competition are replaced with the same position this year for example

Tottenham came 5th last season, whoever comes 5th this season needs to take Spurs' place in the Europa league..

This makes sures the clubs have the correct amount of qualifiers for their position ETC :)

Ok but say if you relegate 4 from BSS who do you replace them with etc???????

Also how do I do european places on the editor?