Near death experience

belz

Reaction score
Ok guys, just wanted to tell you what happened to me today. So, my sister finished her college, therefore her school made a party, and me, my mom and my girlfriend went to Lisbon (150 km +/- from my homeland). It was raining like ****, we were 120km/h in the freeway, when all of a sudden a car stops right there, in the middle of the road. My girl, who was driving, steered the car to the left, the oldy Mitsubishi Carisma starts sliding (the called aqua-planning [or sumtin] phenom), we go straight off the road, the car completely outta hand starts rolling. We passed through a fence, untill the car stopped, with the rooftop in the floor, completely upside down. Luckly AND strangely, we all got away without a single scratch, thanks to the helpful drivers who saw the whole thing.

So, my point with this is: seize the freaking day, you never know whats waiting for you around the corner.

Glad to be alive guys!:wub:

lol, no offence, but i almost died today, you think I'm bothered about other threads? And this is different, its not the "scariest thing" i've ever seen

@paul: thanks mate:D

I have had a couple of near death experiences, 1 when I was on holiday, I got hit by a jet ski in the sea, and once at school, fell of the trampoline, and just missed snapping my neck(literally) by tucking my head in and rolling at the last minute.

Totally agree with you though. Live life like there is no tomorrow, you never know when you will kick the bucket :)

Btw, wrong section it should be in General Chat.

Hes almost died and people are correcting the section? pathetic, glad to see your alive, saw a similar thing happen when i was driving to the airport about 4 years ago, the guy was in a BMW, it was raining like this, he was on the inside lane, he tried to pull into the middle but a car was coming up, he then had to go back into the inside lane but obviously couldnt, he struggled and hit the Metal Bars in the middle of the road, he slid across all 3 lanes, my dad managed to get us out of the way

you just survived a near death experience and someone is telling you your thread is in the wrong place :O.

glad to hear your okay though. :D

The only 'Near Death Experience' I've had was around 2 year's ago, me and a friend where in Town, and there is this big hill with loads of big rock's on it, and I fell down it and my mate had to jump after me and grab me.

If he was not there, I'd be dead.

I :wub: Him

The only 'Near Death Experience' I've had was around 2 year's ago, me and a friend where in Town, and there is this big hill with loads of big rock's on it, and I fell down it and my mate had to jump after me and grab me.

If he was not there, I'd be dead.

I :wub: Him
your friend jumped after you, what a tank

my only near death experiance was when i got drunk a few weeks ago for the first time ( im only 12 :p)
nd tryed to do a back flip on my bike to impress the girls. It failed and i landed on my head :L

nd good to hear you ok mate :)

no i was just saying i did say hells bellz as in holy **** and i was just saying he could have pu *** there aswell

i only ever had one. i was about 13 years old, and went into the sea, fell asleep on my body board. next thing i rember i was under the water, struggling to breath, thought i was gone, then suddenly a hand grabbed me and saved me. it was the life guard. went back to sure on there boat.

i was so scared off the sea for ages.

Thanks for the positive reactions peepz

Well I nearly skiied off the mountain once (A)

Glad your okay, bet it will be a while til you go out driving in the rain for a while.

Glad you are OK mate. :)