Deepak Gurung

Reaction score
Hi i m managing real madrid in 3rd season and i want a best CB. Plz don't tell matt hummels as he is not brave enough to dive in tackle. I want a brave CB with great tackling, marking and concentration for replacement for Pepe who is old now. Money is not the issue as i m real madrid. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

play varane he gets class. if not shawcross, douglas, papodopalous, kompany, kocielney.

my reccomendation is vermaelen, he is pure class on my arsenal save.
i play him with hummels and they are beastly, oh and hummels has 13 bravery but personaly all his other top attributes make up for that. so it is not a problem

Alvaro Dominguez or Benedikt Howedes

Papodopoulos, Kompany and Phil Jones are hands down the best stoppers in the game - by far IMO!
Buy either of these and they will turn into immediate success!

Martinez from Sociedad

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk

3rd season? Have you checked the regens? I got a turkish one in mine, with 190 PA and 122 CA with 18 years old, second season. If you are on your 3rd, it would be expected for this kind of player to have at least 140. So check for regens

3rd season? Have you checked the regens? I got a turkish one in mine, with 190 PA and 122 CA with 18 years old, second season. If you are on your 3rd, it would be expected for this kind of player to have at least 140. So check for regens

i already have many regens but they are young so i need a CB who can directly play for first team

Papodopoulos, Kompany and Phil Jones are hands down the best stoppers in the game - by far IMO!
Buy either of these and they will turn into immediate success!

Papodopoulos has low concentration while Kompany and Phil Jones aren't interseted in joining my team.

Just buy Badstuber and put him in any role in the middle of defense and you will see he is top class :)

Papodopoulos has low concentration while Kompany and Phil Jones aren't interseted in joining my team.
I really recommend him, he has turned into a beast on my save. He first got bought by Real Madrid, where I was 100% sure I was gonna sign him, but I guess my wages wasn't higher than RM's.. Bought him the season after and he's playing like a machine. All negatives you can say about him will get outweighted by his tremendous physical stats, and especially technical abilities!
View attachment 292855

I really recommend him, he has turned into a beast on my save. He first got bought by Real Madrid, where I was 100% sure I was gonna sign him, but I guess my wages wasn't higher than RM's.. Bought him the season after and he's playing like a machine. All negatives you can say about him will get outweighted by his tremendous physical stats, and especially technical abilities!
View attachment 292855

Wow! You really turned him into a beast. I guess even Messi will pee in front of him. Did you trained from other player or just normal training.

Yeah how did you get him so good? i have seen him before and never looked good enough but those stats are tasty.

I cannot really tell why he's become such an amazing player as I never trained him. I believe he reached his max potential at Real Madrid, just the last edge. It sucks that I didn't get him for the 22£ he was worth just the season before, and I can't believe Real Madrid wanted to sell him. But I guess it was because of they only rate players on the stars from reports..

Also he's my main target in every career; and you can buy him for around 20-25 million Euros.
Note: His release clause is on 25£, but I have managed to get him a few millions off (can't remember exact number)

As you can see down under, he had a lot of years staying at Schalke before making the big move. This might also have something to do with his development.

Papadopoulos' career