Dede is overpriced by far IMO. Can make a starting XI that all performs better, for the same price tag he got. (45£+ mil if I remember correct?)

Hi i m managing real madrid in 3rd season and i want a best CB. Plz don't tell matt hummels as he is not brave enough to dive in tackle. I want a brave CB with great tackling, marking and concentration for replacement for Pepe who is old now. Money is not the issue as i m real madrid. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
There's only 2 centre backs you should be thinking to buy for Real Madrid an they are DEDE and Kurt Zouma. On my game Zouma turned out to be the best CB on the game he is an absolute beast but it might cost you about 25 - 30mill.

There's only 2 centre backs you should be thinking to buy for Real Madrid an they are DEDE and Kurt Zouma. On my game Zouma turned out to be the best CB on the game he is an absolute beast but it might cost you about 25 - 30mill.

There the two that i said :D

ive never bought any of them to be fair, best one ive ever bought is stefan strandberg going by average rating :)

Can put the future screenshot of Dede or Kurt Zouma at their peak. It would be appreciated.

ive never bought any of them to be fair, best one ive ever bought is stefan strandberg going by average rating :)

How about Inigo Martinez from Real Sociedad. I heard he turns into great defender and he is also spanish.