Need a Striker for a Three Man Attack.

DaleBoy4

Reaction score
Hi,

Im posting here simply asking for help with a 'central' for a three man Forward line.

I managed to pick up Carlos Tevez from Man City for £30m (Transfer Request) and Ezequiel Lavezzi from Napoli for £28m (Release clause). Im Inter Milan and have managed to build a pretty decent, free-flowing/passing team, but cant settle on a Striker to Basically fill the void in the center, basically 'The Poacher'.

Tevez and Lavezzi are excellent quality, but dont seem to be out and out Goal scorers, which im looking for.

I play with a front line like this like this;

CF: Unknown- Poacher (Attack)
AMC: Tevez- Trequarista (Attack)
AMC: Sneijder- Attacking Midfielder (Support)
AMC: Lavezzi- Trequarista (Attack)

With Sneijder as AM-Support and the other two as Trequaristas. One thing I would ask however, is to try and make it realistic. I know it might sound daft, but I've always like to keep a sense of realism to my teams, so signing Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo for £100m wouldnt be something I would be interested in, seeing as Inter Milan wouldnt do that in real life, so what Im asking for is a Striker who can play alone as a poacher, that could actually/realistically sign for Inter Milan.

Thanks in Advance.

Last edited:
Loan in Danny Welbeck and sign Niang for the second season. Remember to play Niang against some weaker teams as he will score against them and needs the games for his development.

I was hoping for someone slightly, more renowned, for want of a better word. Im hoping to build the sort of attack that Real Madrid have, Ronaldo, Di Maria, Higuain and Benzema attack minded whilst Ozil sits back and supports them with passing play.

I have my attacking 'In-the hole- players in Tevez and Lavezzi, and my Suporting/passing midfielder in Sneijder, but im hoping for a Forward who is aged 25-28 and ready to hit the ground running, You know, a fearsome world class striker to complete my Three pronged attack. I have considered Radamel Falcao and Gonzalo Higuain, but Im looking for an alternative

try RVP he can play in any team, arsenal always have a more realistic sale price for there players just hope he want to go to you

Edinson Cavani does sound like an attractive option, hopefully he could re-link with Lavezzi and produce there Napoli magic!

RVP is a great option aswell, I'd love to re-unite Tevez and Aguero but I'm thinking he would be well over £50m +, extremely far away from a price I'd like to pay. I have Milito in his 30's, Forlans long gone for me and Pazzini is a half decent back-up, so i may go for 2 strikers. Thanks so far for the suggestions, although more would be welcomed as I dont want rule anyone out.

have you ever tried Erick Torres as a poacher or Andy Polo?

Hulk
Neymar
Leandro Damiao
Llorente

Iker Munian is a beast for Athletic in my save

:)

Neymar is only 20-30 million and fearsome. My top choice.
Which season are you in? if you're in the first,fierro is only 600k. after two years, he's 30+. Amazing eh?He's THAT good.
Fierro is overly expensive if you're 3 season+ , so if you want someone young go for yaya sanogo. He scored a hat trick on his
debut for me.
how many funds ya got? If enough , buy Rossi. No funds? Robinho's available for only 20+
If you don't even have that, here's the secret weapon------------Seydou Doumbia

Edinson Cavani is working for me on my liverpool/tottenham save. he plays as a TM so its a bit of a bummer for u. He looks like he could play as a poacher and a great one though. If not wait until the next season coz adebayor would be avadible and he's a poacher.
Rossi's a treq, so mabye make some-one else the poacher aand hima treq

Darwin Quintero.

I don't care if he only costs £2mil and no-one in Italy has ever heard of him, he'll get you as many goals as Higuain.

(Alternatively, Fierro is the way to go.)

Leandro Damiao or Abel Hernandez. fires them in for fun on my chelsea save as a lone poacher.

Buy Erick Torres and use him as AMC and tevez as Striker... or buy Javier Hernandez

Vagner Love - Flamengo
Seydou Doumbia - CSKA
Javier Hernandez - Man Utd
Bojan - Barca (Roma) not sure what year you are in, must at least be 2nd or 3rd though
Leandro - Gremio (depending on development)
Leo Bonatini - Gremio
Nilmar - Villareal (also depending on if he has declined or not and age)
Roberto Soldado - Valencia
Fernando Torres - Chelsea (still a quality player and might get him cheap)
Alberto Paloschi - Chievo (depends what happens with him though)

Sign an AMC and use Lavezzi as the poacher is what I would do rather:

Mario Gotze - Dortmund
Alan Dzagoev - CSKA
Luka Modric - Tottenham
Nico Gaitan - Benfica
Mateo Kovacic - Dinamo
Ganso - Santos
Javier Pastore - PSG (I have seen him go for around £15m in the 2nd/3rd season)
Marvin Martin - FC Souchaux (depending on development)
Dario Conca - Shenghou (sp, come Chineese club)
Ander - Real Zaragoza

to name but a few, let me know if you need more and will gladly assist :)

Doumbia, Cavani, Love, Neymar, Fierro, RVP, Ighalo, Rossi, Leandro Damiao + Muniain are all good for goal scoring based from my experiences.

Thanks I got some great responses. Raikan007, I did consider using Lavezzi as a Poacher, but his finishing and such really let him down, he's definately more of a support striker, he brings in other players brilliantly, as does Tevez, who holds the ball up fantastically and so far has 2 goals and 4 assists in 5 pre-season games from AMC, as well as 1 goal/1 assist in the Supercoppa. The Seasons just ready to start and I really want an out an out, only good for one thing, Striker. There's no point having creative talents such as Tevez, Lavezzi ad Sneijder with no real option to feed it to! (So frustrating!!)

I have a pretty good sized budget, about £52.5m so moneys no option, however with aging players in the center of the park, I definitely need some rejuvenating in that area also. I keep wanting to indulge myself and sign either Aguero or Higuain (An Argentine attacking trio sounds exciting!) but It'll mean no money (or very little) for my midfield.

I have some great options here, and im scouting many, but more obviously would be welcome. Whilst i have some of you here, and suggestions on a CM (Support) and a Box-to-box midfielder? the 2 area of my 3 man midfield I feel could do with a shake-up.

check Aguero's release clause, on my save it was only about 38mill, he is one of the best players i have ever used on this game! Iker Munain is unreal

Raikian is right mate, Lavezzi is so quick off the mark and with the creative midfielders you have he will get more than enough chances and although his finishing isnt the greatest he still got a good few goals for my Napoli side even with a 3 month injury in each season:

View attachment 246660

With regards to a new AMC you really cant go wrong with Antione Griezmann as a trequartista he has been unreal for my Napoli team:

View attachment 246661

If you still want a poacher then try Vaclav Kadlec or Rubin Rochina, cant go wrong, hope this helps mate!

Last edited: