Need a Striker for a Three Man Attack.

no idea how that thumbnail got there but it wont budge sorry!

No problemo about the thumbnail!

Lavezzi is a fantastic player but 19 overall in a season isn't something I want (I may sound picky, but I'm very specific when im building my teams lol) I'm more looking for a 25+ a season striker (Like Falcao, who on a previous At. Madrid save, hit 49 in 46, but at like 28-29 on my save, he;'s not someone I would want to pay £40m+, which he would end up costing)
I think, Im just going to give in and sign Higuain or Aguero... save every ones time!!

Any tips on some CM's? Some support/box-to-box midfielders, Dont need to be outstanding, looking for more squad fillers. Cambiasso's great but he's 30+ now and I need young legs to help take the burden, looking for 2, maybe 3. I play a 4-2-3-1 with the midfield two providing no real creative assistance, just working hard and providing the steel to win the ball and gain possession.

Giussepe Rossi is the best poacher in last two fm. 40m cost release clause and Aguero 45m release clause, but you must wait one season to take contract with kun aguero, who is also fenomenal striker. So, if you'lld like to sign Rossi, don't make him as a trequartist, because he will play more supporting attacks on tactics. That's job of treq.

Last edited: