need defensive midfielder for man utd!!!

BTB1986

Reaction score
hi i've just started a new save as man utd and im playing 4-2-3-1 with the 2 being defensive midfielders i have carrick phil jones and trained fletcher to fill in that role but really wont one more to cover injuries and to keep them fresh any ideas guys

cheers for your help!!

charles kabore
sven bender
h bernandilo (spelling, almeria argentina guy)
lars bender
m diame
hendry thomas
victor caceres
adam vass

these guys are not exactly world class but will more or less do the job :)

charles kabore
sven bender
h bernandilo (spelling, almeria argentina guy)
lars bender
m diame
hendry thomas
victor caceres
adam vass

these guys are not exactly world class but will more or less do the job :)

cheers liking the the look of lars bender!!

Sandro from Tottenham will be the best after a few years.
Are you looking for direct impact? In case not, buy Crisetig, he'll be great if you train him well.

Sandro from Tottenham will be the best after a few years.
Are you looking for direct impact? In case not, buy Crisetig, he'll be great if you train him well.

im mainly looking to rotate between the 4 so i'll say immediate impact so will check out sandro but short list crisetig as carrick not gonna last much longer :)

cabaye (Newcastle) will be first choice DMC! ANd won't break the bank!

Kwadwo Asamoah, dude! Cost me 12 million, but worth it. Also a monster when needs to shoot from distance! ;)

Adam Vass!! cost 1million! ive got im at everton as an Anchor man hes been so good!! 10 games 3 goals,2Assists, 2MOTM, and 4 games with ratingf of 8

Adam Vass!! cost 1million! ive got im at everton as an Anchor man hes been so good!! 10 games 3 goals,2Assists, 2MOTM, and 4 games with ratingf of 8

started a new game when i saw how cheap he was cheers buddy

Bassist da man! Bought him for my Ajax and won the European cup in my second season!

lars is amazing and can play central as well...also found a guy names murdz or somethign on those lines plays grt tooo...sends in some eye catching long passes although for 2 seasons carrick played real well as d mid...plus u can easily play jones there and work ur central mid as who u have take time to get better...anderson now coming good...try eriksen 10mil a steal and jenssen....also get vila whos grt 1st season else will cost u over 50 mil if at all

de jong, alex song, sven bender... or emre can from bayern munchen if you want the cheap one..

Gaby Mudingayi from Bologna is superb.